Niam Children

(Liam POV)

It has been 8 months since we told everyone that we were expecting twins. The last 8 months have been a little difficult but me and Niall made through it all cause we have each other! The doctor said Niall can go in labor anytime so all the lads and everybody's families are having dinner tonight at mine and Niall's and we can't be any happier!

While I get dinner ready cause Niall can't really cook (I don't know if that is true) he is setting the dinning room table then the bell rings and me and Niall greet mine and Niall's families then about 5 minutes later Zayn arrives.

"Mate you are actually here before Larry." I say surprised. "Your shitting me!" I shook my head no then he started doing a happy dance and everybody laughed.

While everybody goes and sits down the bell ringed again then we are all up to see Larry and there families.

"Lads you are the last ones here." Niall said. "Your shitting me!" Louis said. "Funny Zayn said the same thing!" I said. We greeted everybody then we went and ate dinner.

"So what do you plan naming them?" Louis asked. "We decided on a couple but we wanted to wait till birth to know the genders so your gonna have to wait." Niall said. Then Louis started pouting. "Louis you are a father to triplets and you still pout?" I asked then everybody started laughing. "Different times bitch!" and if not then everybody was laughing hard.

(Niall POV)

After dinner I insisted on cleaning the dishes by my self. When I was done I felt a slight pain in my stomach I left it alone and went and sat on Liam's lap.

"So when is your wedding?" I ask Louis then everybody looked at Louis and Harry. "Actually it is on the day we met!" (I don't know when the met sorry so I am putting a random date.) "We all met on different dates. When did you guys meet?" I asked. "September 28th." Harry said and everybody 'awe' at them and Louis blushed like a maniac and hid his face in Harry's neck.

"That is cute guys!" I said so happy for them. "Thanks Nialler!" Louis said happy.

Then I felt the pain again and Louis seemed to notice. "Hey you okay Ni?" then everybody looked at me worried. "Fine. I promise" then Liam kissed my neck. I felt very safe with him. I swear I am in love with Liam Payne.

It has been about 5 minutes when the pain became worst thankfully nobody noticed. But then something was off. I felt weird in my stomach. I couldn't explain it.

I winced in pain trying to hold back a scream and bent over. "You okay baby?" Liam asked worried. "Fi-" then I felt something run down my leg. I looked down and..... my water broke 3 weeks early. "Oh shit." I said everybody looked at me then gasped.

"Louis can you watch him his bag isn't ready?" Liam asked quickly Louis nodded just as quick and came over to me while Liam placed me on the chair. "AHHH!" I screamed. "Deep breathes okay Niall." I took deep breathes. "AHHH! fuck it hurts!" I nearly yelled. "I know remember I went through it just remember deep breathes." I kept taking deep breathes. "How long are the contractions?" Louis asked. "5 min- AHHH!" I yelled then Liam came with my bag packed then carried me bride styles to the car and everybody met us at the hospital.

Hours later I was finally able to give birth. Everybody was in the room. I mean everybody I was surprise Louis' little sisters could stay.

15 hard pushes later... "Its a girl!" my doctor said I was crying so was Liam and the lads and families.

10 little more easy pushes later... "Its a boy!" and if not everybody was crying now I was crying hard too. After I gave birth I passed out crying.

Hours later I woke up with everybody looking at me. "Now I know why Louis said it was creepy when he woke up." I said everybody chuckled. "Pay back's a bitch you little leprechaun!" now everybody laughed. "I guess nobody wants to know the names." then everybody went quite.

Liam passed me our little girl "This is Amelia Jasmine Payne!"

Liam picked our boy and said "This is Ashton Ronnie Payne!"

Everybody cooed at the names and hung out for a while but they had to leave but

HEY! this was a good day!

- SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! OKAY THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN THE EPILOGDE WHICH I AM SAD THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END BUT IDK ABOUT A SQUEAL I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK AND I WILL DO A FRAKING SQUEAL! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER IN STAY! LOVE YA ALL SO MUCH XOXO!!

---EMMA