GENDERS!!!

(Louis POV)

Okay so this has become a daily reteen. I go to sleep at night, wake up at 3:30 AM throwing up for about 10 minutes with Harry rubbing my back and then I brush my teeth and go right back to bed for a few more hours. But today is different I have a doctors appointment to find out the genders of these 3 peanuts in me cause I am already 4 months pregnant! Plus I am going to say this now... Me and Harry are out of this world! We are so excited and our relationship is going better than ever. We also have our famillies helping out with the babies and the boys. We couldn't be more happier!

DRIVING TO THE APPOINTMENT

"Hey Haz?" "Ya babe?" he asked in a sweet and loving tone. "Have you thought of any baby names?" I ask looking at him. "A few!" and after that my face  lights up! "What have you thought of?" I ask curiously. "Well for a girl i was thinking Darcy, Melody or Rosie. Then for a boy i thought of Ashton, Matthew or Shawn." honestly I love all of those names! "All of those names are better than mine!" "Well what did you have in mind?" He ask me curiosly "For a girl I had Daisy, Lily or Spencer. Then for a boy I had Caleb, Ethan or Chris." I say looking at him. "Those names are all lovely Lou!" Next thing I knew we were once again waiting in the waiting room!

"Louis Tomlinson." the doctor called then me and Harry follow her into a room and wait for Dr. Pettyfer. A moment later he walks in... "Hello Mr. Tomlinson and Mr. Styles how are you?" "We are doing great. Just one little thing the medicine you gave me to help the morning sickness isn't really helping. Everyday I am waking up at 3:30 AM and throwing up. It is starting to become a daily routine." "Okay that is just your body trying to adjust to the medicine so I suggest keep taking them and by our next visit that is still happening I can give you something else." I nod my head then I am lying on the table with my shirt with the freezing fucking gel and wand on my stomach checking on my peanuts!

"Okay so if you guys want to you can find out the genders today!" I look at Harry he nods so I ask him something. "Are we able to get it written down so we can only know at the baby shower?" the doctor nods his head then grabs a piece of paper writes something down on it then puts it in a envelope and gives it to Harry. I get something to wipe off my stomach then me and Harry are on our way to Liam and Niall's flat (because they share so don't judge me) When we get there we go up and knock on the door then Liam comes and answers the door. "Hey lads come in!" he said then me and Harry go sit on the couch "So what are you guys doing here?" "Well we just got back from the doctors to find out he genders but we don't want to know till the baby shower in 2 weeks so we were wondering if you and can set something fun up to revel the genders?" I ask. "Sure thing mate."

Well me and Harry finally get home I am so tired cause I am carrying 3 little peanuts inside my stomach so I am carrying more weight around. Plus it is 9PM so me and Harry are just gonna go to bed. I am going to say today was a busy day but I can't wait till the baby shower to find out the genders of the babies! I also wonder what Liam and Niall are gonna do to surprise us with the big revel but are just gonna have to wait till the baby shower in 2 weeks! I swear me and Harry couldn't be more happier! Like we have 3 little ones on the way! Couldn't be any better than this!

- THERE WE GO ANOTHER CHAPTER! SO I AM REALLY CONSIDERING PUTTING NIAM IN THIS STORY. BUT SERIOUSLY IS IT REALLY LARRY WITHOUT NIAM? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BABY GENDERS ARE? PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE 1D DIRECTIONER! I AM ALREADY THINKING OF ANOTHER STORY BUT I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL MAKE A SQUEAL TO THIS WHO KNOW IT COULD HAPPEN! ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER? FIND OUT IN STAY!!! LOVE YA VERY MUCH XOX!!!

---EMMA