Harry's First Scan!! :)

(Harry POV) *couldn't find picture srry*

Okay so easy say me and Louis are going to this 2 month scan and it has been a month since we have been together and we still didn't tell the boys. To be honest both me and Louis are scared to tell the boys. But at the moment I am making Louis breakfast in bed cause he has been more tried lately so, breakfast in bed is the best for him. I am making pancakes, bacon and eggs with a nice cup of tea. I am placing everything on a tray and now walking up to mine and Louis room.

I am shaking Louis softly while saying "Hey LouBear c'mon wake up I made breakfast." He started stirring in his sleep then fluttered his eyes open while I pecked his lips. "Good morning baby!" "Good morning Hazz did you sleep well?" "Honestly I should be asking YOU that since you are carrying our little miracle!" Louis started giggling then I handed him his breakfast. "Here you go baby eat! I bet you are starving."

AFTER BREAKFAST

(Louis POV)

After breakfast me and Harry are getting ready for my 2 month doctor visit and this is also Harry's first scan!! I also realized that my baby bump is bigger then what it is supposed to be so I hope nothing is wrong. Right now I am waiting for Harry at the front door. I swear he takes forever!! "Hazza come on before we are LATE!" "Yeah Yeah I'm coming!!" Soon after he said those words he came running I mean literally running! I gave a little chuckle then we were out the door. The car drive was silent but not an awkward silence more like a comfortable silence. Next thing I knew we were waiting for the doctor.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson this must be the other father?" he said pointing to Harry "Yes Harry Styles it is nice to meet you Dr....." "Dr. pettyfer but please call me Dave." Then he started asking me how I was and I said that the morning sickness is getting worse and that would get me some medicine for that then he asked is we had questions.

"As you know I am 2 months along my bump seems to be bigger then usual is there anything wrong or?" he chuckled "We will found out. Please lay down lifted up your shirt." I did as told then reminded me that the gel was cold it wasn't cold it was fucking freezing ! I looked over at the screen then the doctor said "Well I know why your bump is bigger than usual." "Well..." I trailed off then.... "Well congratulations you are having triplets! How many pictures would you like?" me and Harry were shocked than I said "5 please." with that he gave me something to clean off my stomach with then I got up pulled my shirt down then looked at a happy Harry!

He pulled me into a hug then kissed me passionately then said "I am so happy I have you and now we 3 beautiful kids on the way I couldn't be more happier!" "Same here Hazz I love you so much and our 3 little peanuts!" then the doctor came in gaves the pictures and scheduled my next doctor visit then we were on our way home. In the car ride we decided to get our family and friends over and tell them all together. I will have to admit me and Harry are both scared to shit!

-WELL THAT WAS THEN NEXT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE A QUESTION DID YOU EXPECT TRIPLETS OR JUST ONE CHILD? DO YOU THINK FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL BE SUPPORTIVE? FIND OUT IN STAY!!
REMEMBER LIKE, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT! I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL CALLED 1D DIRECTIONER CHECK IT OUT I AM ALSO WORKING ON A FANFIC ON YOUTUBE SO ANYWAY LOVE YA XOX!!!

-----EMMA