Chapter 15

15 chapters already :) hope everyone is following me on tumblr, www.l-0-s-e-control.tumblr.com you can read my fan fic there too!

_____________________________________________________________________________

JAI’S POV

We picked up or things and got organised, Skip, Nathan and James walked home and Beau, Luke, Jess and I walked home too. We were about half way home when I heard Jess shout, ‘It’s coming!’ She crouched down and vomited up a whole heap of orange milk. We all started laughing so hard, Luke vomited up a fair bit of milk to. Everyone thought it was hilarious, everyone except for Luke and Jess.

When we got home we sat on the couch and watched Step Brothers.  Jess sat next to me, I hesitated before putting my arm around her. She snuggled up to me, we laughed the whole way through the movie, I love Jess’s laugh, it’s so cute.

After the movie we sat down for dinner, none of us ate much. ‘What’s wrong with all of you today?’ Mum asked.

‘Milk,’ Beau and Luke groaned. We laughed and mum rolled her eyes,

‘Have no idea why you do those things!’

‘Only because it’s funny,’ Beau replied.

After dinner Luke and I sat down to do our homework, Jess and Beau jumped on the computer and started editing. Luke and I spent a good hour or so doing our homework before we finally finished. We walked into Beau’s room to find the two of them rolling on the floor in laughter. We all watched the video from the beginning, it was hilarious. After the video finished and we had composed ourselves Luke commented, ‘That’s awesome!’ he started laughing again. ‘Yeah, I’ve got to admit I had no idea you were so good at editing Beau.’ I added.

‘That was pretty much all Jess,’ Beau said winking at her.

‘Well done to whoever did it!’ Luke said as we walked back to our room. We all jumped onto our beds and sat down. Luke and I were both on our laptops, Jess was sitting on her phone. Luke and I were answering questions on Tumblr, Twitter and on Facebook. We always try our best to get through as many questions as we can, as often as we can. ‘You haven’t accepted my friend request yet!’ Luke called down to Jess.

‘Rejected!’ I yelled laughing.

‘I’m sorry Lukey, I’ll do that now.’ We went back to doing our own thing, tapping away.

At about 11ish Jess complained she was getting tired so she said good night and started to go to sleep. Luke and I stayed up a little longer, we still had to go to school tomorrow and it would be Thursday. Almost the end of the week, tomorrow was going to be the 18th of October, I had no idea why this date sounded familiar to me.

-The next day-

JAI’S POV

I woke up and jumped in the shower, I was quick because Luke would use all of the hot water otherwise. I got dressed and went to the kitchen, a phone buzzed. It was Jess’s I didn’t mean to see it, but a text flashed onto the screen. ‘Happy Birthday beautiful, love Amy’ I read the text. Shit! I thought to myself it’s her birthday today? Luke walked into the kitchen, ‘Hey I was looking on Facebook, is it Jess’s birthday today?’ he asked, still half asleep.

‘Yeah, I had no idea! I haven’t done anything, but I have an idea.’

‘Cool, what is it?’ Luke asked rubbing his eyes while taking a seat at the table.

‘So we go buy Jess a nice dress, and the four of us go out to dinner tonight. What do you think?’ I was speaking quietly just in case she had woken up.  ‘That sounds good, but why don’t I buy a dress, Beau shoes and you buy her a necklace?’ I nodded that sounded like an awesome idea.

‘Great, I have all spares after lunch. I’ll catch the train into Melbourne Central at lunch to give us time to buy something without Jess getting suspicious.’

‘That’s a good idea, I have all spares too! I’ll meet you at student services and we can sign out together.’ It was the perfect plan, I was really excited we were going to give Jess a great birthday. ‘Beau has work til 12 today, so he can meet us there.’ Luke said opening the fridge. ‘Where should we go for dinner?’ Beau walked into the kitchen.

‘Why are we making dinner plans?’ he asked.

‘It’s Jess’s birthday today, we’re going out to dinner. Luke and I are going to Melbourne Central after our classes have finished to buy her a present.’ I answered still making sure I kept my voice down.

‘I’ll meet you in the food court then?’

‘Yeah’ Luke and I replied.

I walked into my room to find Jess sitting on the floor, she looked up at me. ‘Do you have some clothes I can?’

‘Borrow today? I sure do I.’ I said walking over to our chest of drawers. ‘Here you go,’ I said grabbing out some old footy shorts and my vans top. ‘Thanks’ Jess said smiling and she started getting changed. She grabbed one of Luke’s snapbacks and put it on. ‘How do I look?’ She asked adjusting the hat.

‘Cute!’ Luke answered walking through the door. Jess giggled and blushed. But I agreed with Luke, she looked really cute. ‘Thanks.’ Jess said smiling, the red slowing leaving her cheeks.

‘I’m just planning on having a lazy day today.’ Jess said.

‘Sounds good,’ I said smiling, ‘We’ll be home after school, Beau has to work today, so you’ll be on your own for a bit.’

‘I’m going to catch up on homework, I’m planning on going to school tomorrow.’ I looked up at Jess, surprised.

‘That’s awesome!’ I said giving her a hug. ‘I’m really proud of you.’

‘Well I really need to get back soon, and tomorrow seems like a good day to do it. Do you mind if I borrow your laptop?’

‘Not at all,’ I replied, I was going to miss Jess being around all the time but I knew we would keep in touch after she went back home tomorrow.

Luke and I said goodbye and headed off to school.