Chapter 14

JESS’S POV

James grabbed out the camera and tripod. He set it up and started recording, ‘Hey guys we’re the Janoskians.’ Beau began, ‘and today we’re doing the 3L Rainbow Milk Challenge take two,’ Skip continued.

‘Because we think we can do it this time’ Luke said, laughing.

‘And today, Jess has joined us.’ Jai added while I waved.

Finally James commented, ‘I’d better not be beaten by I girl!’ I laughed….it was so on!

James walked over and stopped the camera, he walked over to me. ‘You ready?’ he asked me. I nodded and he signalled me in, ‘Hey guys Jess here. I’ve decided to go with orange milk today, and hopefully I can beat the boys!’ I heard James smirk from behind the camera and with that James stopped recording and walked over to the boys, each one of them recorded their intros, including James. Luke filmed James’s introduction. Then we put the camera back on the tripod, pressed record and said ‘Cheers’ giggling as we opened the bottles and started drinking.  Once everyone had put down their drinks for a breath of air Skip pipped up, ‘I’m gonna give Nathan a call so he can film, this is going to be funny and I want to make sure we get it on camera!’ and with that Skip whipped out his phone. We all nodded and continued drinking, in no time Nathan showed up. He picked up the camera and started filming; he walked over to me…. ‘Have you got anything to say Jess?’ he asked with a smirk, I took another sip then spoke, 'Well I’m not going to say I’m not going to throw up,' everyone laughed and looked at Beau, 'And I’m definitely not going to say I feel pretty good.' I said winking at Skip. All of the boys laughed, 'So I’m going to say, this is fun.' 

'You’re a weirdo!' James called. But that was the truth, I was enjoying myself. Nathan filmed the boys as well as occasionally pointing the camera at me.

We were all roughly half way through when Beau starting munting, we all thought it was funny so we started mimicking him. It looked like Beau was about to throw up when out of nowhere Daniel threw up his blue milk. We all pissed ourselves laughing and Beau shouted, ‘Finally! I’m not the first one to vomit!' but of course on saying that, Beau chucked up his pink milk all over the floor. This time unlike last time the boys did the 3L Milk Challenge when you threw up you were out, and there was going to be a forfeit. Beau chucked up his guts one more time before sitting down and joining Skip. I had come up with the forfeit and I sure as hell wasn't going to do it.

It was down to me, Jai, Luke and James, no one was talking much. James threw up after taking a few mire sips, it was hilarious. Whoever finished the milk without vomiting got out of the forfeit. Once you finished you only had to keep it down for a minute, if you vomited anytime after that you were safe.

Luke and I didn't have much left, but Jai was struggling. He finally gave in, vomiting blue everywhere! 'Ohh' everyone yelled. Luke came up from behind, and squeezed his stomach. Jai vomited up a whole heap more. ‘Fuck you!’ Jai yelled. The boys were laughing so hard. I laughed, but not too much because I was worried it might make me vomit, so I composed myself and kept drinking. Luke and I munted a few more times, before we both finished our three litres. We smiled at each other while everyone cheered and ran over to us, ‘Okay the minute starts now.’ Skip said looking at his phone, with that the boys started making munting sounds. I turned around and closed my eyes, I can’t lose now! I thought to myself, I looked over at Luke. He was doing the exact same thing as me, just trying to keep it down.  ‘Time!’ Skip shouted putting his phone back into his pocket. Luke and I hi-fived each other we had done it. We picked up the boys half-full bottles. ‘Line up!’ Luke and I said giggling, we were eyeing down who we were going to get. Jai, James, Beau and Skip lined up against the wall, Nathan took a step back he knew what was about to go down. I twisted the lids off the boy’s milk. Luke and I smiled and ran towards them, we poured the milk all over them, and they were covered in blue, pink and yellow milk. Luke, Nathan and I were in absolute hysterics, however the others were frowning. But a smile appeared on Jai’s face, he ran towards me and hugged me. ‘Aghh I hate you Jai!’ I screamed while I laughed at what had just happened. We lined up against the wall for the outro, ‘Thanks for watching guys, Jess and Luke are the winners!’ Luke and I fisted pumped the air. Nathan signalled us off, and we chatted amongst ourselves.