Chapter 35

Wow at 19,000+ reads... have no idea how that happened but thank you :) please continue to comment and yeah follow me on tumblr http://l-0-s-e-control.tumblr.com becucase you can read it there too :) and please feel free to send me an inbox.......... 

_______________________________________________________________________________

JESS’S POV

Angus leaned towards me, I tried to move away, and I pushed him away at first. He quickly grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed. Angus leaned in and kissed me, I continued trying to protest but he kept my hands captive. Every time I said ‘stop’ or ‘get off’ he would silence me with another kiss. He finally gave up on kissing me, he pulled back and looked into my eyes, tears were running down my face. In his eyes I saw a look of hunger, he started kissing my neck I struggled and wriggled but I couldn’t escape his grip. Without warning Angus’ hands began roaming my body. He kept kissing me and I kept trying to escape but nothing worked, I was hopeless. ‘Please Angus get off!’ I cried, but he showed no sign of stopping soon.

I heard a car pull up; I prayed that it was help. Seconds later Angus was ripped from on top of me. I looked around to see Amy standing at the door, she was still crying and shaking, Luke had his arm around her. I struggled to sit up but I did it; Jai and Beau stood in the middle of my room, Angus was still on the ground, in shock from the blow. Jai looked at Angus with anger, Beau shared the same expression.

JAI’S POV

Amy knocked on our window, Luke and I awoke with shock. Luke jumped off the top bunk and ran to the window; he helped someone through the window. I sat up to see Amy in Luke’s arms; she was trying to catch her breath she had been running. Luke sat down next to me and so did Amy she took a few deep breaths and began, ‘my ex is at Jess’ house, we need to go now, I have no idea what he will do to her.’ She cried into Luke’s shoulder. I jumped up and so did she, I ran to Beau’s room and woke him up. He woke up confused, I told him there was no time to explain and I chucked him his keys. We all piled into Beau’s car, the four of us were in our pyjama’s. Amy filled us in on the two minute car ride to Jess’ place. I jumped out of the car as soon as we pulled up at her house, the front door was open so I ran straight to her room, and Beau followed me close behind.

I saw him, on top of her. I grabbed him and dragged him onto the floor Beau looked at me and I nodded, I moved closer to him lining up for a kick, ‘no!’ Jess screamed as Angus scrambled to his feet. ‘He’s not worth it,’ as much as it pained me I restrained myself for her sake. The sound of sirens interrupted my thoughts; police officers barged into Jess’ room. We all pointed straight at Angus and they arrested him on the spot. I quickly made my way over to beside Jess’ bed I picked up her brace and helped her to put it on. She was still in tears she sobbed quietly; I gave her a massive hug and looked her in the eyes. He had violated her, I could see it in her eyes, and the thought of it horrified me.

An officer returned; he wanted the full story. I helped Jess out of her room and she sat at the kitchen table with the officer. Beau and Luke went home and they took Amy with them, I told them I could handle it. They nodded and went home, it was only 3am. I sat down in the kitchen with Jess; I held her hand the whole time. The officer sat opposite her and constantly scribbled down notes. It disgusted me, the way Angus had treated her.

After 20 minutes the officer thanked us and said that was plenty of information and headed off. I helped Jess up and we sat on the couch, I had a feeling she wasn’t ready to sleep yet. ‘Are you okay?’ I asked looking her in the eyes. She frowned and burst into tears; she leaned on my chest and continued to sob. ‘It’s okay,’ I said stroking her hair. I looked down to see her smile a little and she calmed down to little sniffles. Jess sat up a little and rested her head on my shoulder, ‘thank you.’ I kissed her lightly on the forehead, Jess smiled again. ‘I’m sorry for everything Jai,’ she continued. I just laughed a little, ‘none of this is your fault.’ I said, ‘I admire you so much Jess, you just manage to deal with it all.’ Jess smiled before shuffling down and resting her head on my chest. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of light knocking on the front door; I gently moved Jess from on top of me and walked over to the door. I opened it to see Beau, Luke and Amy standing at the door, Luke had a few bags of McDonalds in his hands and Amy had a tray of drinks. They were all still in their pyjamas too. ‘You legends,’ I whispered with a smile letting the three of them in. We tiptoed past Jess who was still fast asleep on the couch. Luke and Amy put the food down on the kitchen table. The kitchen was still a mess; glass was shattered all over the left-hand side of the room. We opened the bags and divided up the food, I made sure to leave Jess some food and an orange juice. I turned on the oven and put some food in it to keep it warm, then we dug in. We ate in silence, we were all starving.

‘So how’s Jess?’ Beau asked taking a sip of his coffee. I shrugged and looked at the living room.

‘I think she’s okay,’ I said shaking my head. ‘She’ll get through it though.’ Luke and Amy nodded, I had finished my breakfast so I grabbed the broom and started sweeping up the glass which was spread over the kitchen floor. Once we had all finished we sat and chatted waiting for Jess to get up. We didn’t talk about anything in particular, it was nice. And we got to know Amy a lot better, Luke has a massive crush on her, he is constantly smiling whenever she’s around.