Chapter 13

chapter 13 already :)...... hope you guys are enjoying reading it, i'm loving writing it for you guys.... don't be afraid to give me feedback :) _____________________________________________________________________________BEAU’S POV

The boys said goodbye and walked out the door, Jess and I were in the kitchen. Jess made herself some toast, ‘So what are you doing today?’ she asked smiling at me. I could see she was in a good mood today, she had fought with her thoughts and won. I knew the battle wasn’t over yet, that’s why I agreed to stay home with her. ‘Whatever you want to do,’ I replied with a smile. Jess’s face lit up, I could see she was thinking. ‘How about we go down to the shops, but the milk and food dye. Then hire some movies and get some snacks?’ She suggested.

‘That sounds awesome.’ It did, a day relaxing would be fun. ‘I’ll grab you out some clothes while you finished breakfast.’

‘Okay,’ she said with a mouth full of toast. I laughed, she started laughing too. ‘Sorry, that was rude.’ She said, her cheeks going red. ‘It’s fine, living with two younger brothers I’ve seen it all,’ I winked and walked into the twin’s room. It was a warmish day, so I grabbed out Jai’s footy shorts and a Janoskians t-shirt.  Jess came in, grabbed the clothes and a towel and hopped in the shower. I walked back to my room, I turned on my computer. As it turned on I thought to myself; I was going to have to watch out, there was going to be girls hanging around, saying things. I needed to pay attention and make sure Jess didn’t leave me side. Since we were planning on buying a fair bit I decided it’d be best to drive. I sat on Facebook while Jess was in the shower, I get thousands of inboxes a day and I try really hard to answer as many I can a day. I love talking to ours fans. I’d gotten through about ten when Jess walked into my room, ‘I’ve just got the grab my wallet then I’ll be ready to go.’ She was smiling, I could see that she was genuinely happy. ‘There’s no need!’ I said walking to the door.

‘I can’t let you boys do everything for me.’ I got the feeling Jess wanted to thank us, she had no idea how to, but she was going to try. We jumped in the car and drove to the shops, I looked over at Jess. I could see she was making a mental list.

We walked into Coles, there were plenty of people starring. Jess squeezed my hand, she was freaking out, I could see there were girls mouthing things like ‘slut’. ‘It’s alright Jess, don’t stoop to their level.’ We kept walking, I could feel she was feeling a little better. ‘Where to first?’ I asked, having no clue what she wanted to buy.

‘The confectionary isle,’ Jess had the biggest grin on her face. I had a feeling she loved sweets. We walked into the isle, Jess started grabbing food and putting it in the basket I was carrying. By time we got to the end of the isle the basket was full, there was packets of: pods, Jaffa’s, fantails, crispy m’n’ms, a block of plain chocolate, a mega crunchie block, a packet of starburst snakes and a tub of gummy worms.  ‘Wow!’ I said looking at the basket.

‘It’s not just for today!’  She said giggling, ‘I’m not that much of a pig.’ We walked over to the fridges. We were going to need 6 bottles, I cleared space in my basket, I made enough room for two and I held the third one in my other hand. Jess put two  in her basket and held a third too. ‘Just food colouring to go.’ And with that Jess and I walked and grabbed a few bottled of food dye. ‘That everything?’ I asked as we walked towards a cash register. We put everything onto the conveyer. I quickly paid before Jess got a chance to whip out her wallet. She looked at me, ‘I’m paying for the movies!’ She said picking half of the bags. Took back my card said thank you and grabbed the last of the bags. We were putting the bags in my boot, ‘Did you see the look and the cashier’s face when we bought 18L of milk!’ She broke out into a fit of laughter. She had a cute laughed, I laughed too. ‘I know!’ We walked over to Blockbuster, Jess and I walked around looking for some movies. We chose I few comedies, Step Brothers, Super Hero Movie and Fired Up. Jess raced me to the counter and paid. She smiled and grabbed the movies. We jumped into the car and drove home.

When we got home, Jess and I cleared room in the fridge for all the milk. Then she put all of the packets of junk into our pantry. I grabbed The Super Hero movie and put it into the DVD player. I sat on the couch and Jess walked into the living room. She was carrying the block of chocolate, ‘So what are we watching first?’ Jess asked sitting next to me. ‘I thought we’d start with Super Hero Movie, Luke and Jai would kill us if we watched Step Brothers without them.’ She opened the chocolate and started breaking it up. We sat watching the movie, eating chocolate and laughing. It was nice to see Jess pretty much smiling the whole time, I hadn’t really seen her smile that much.

One the movie finished  Jess walked into the kitchen to make us some lunch. ‘Are cheese toasties okay?’ She called.

‘Sounds great, I’ll have to please!’

‘Okay!’

Jess walked into the living room with two plates, she handed the plate with two toasties to me. ‘No lollies?’ I asked.

‘No, I’m in preparation for the challenge. I’m dead serious about beating you boys!’ She said grinning.

‘We’ve got time for one more movie before the boys get home,’ Jess nodded. I put Fired Up in the player, we laughed through it. I’m so glad she chose all comedies for us to watch, I was really enjoying myself. The movie ended, Jess picked up our plates and took them to the kitchen. Luke and Jai got home a few minutes later, they walked straight to their room. After I minute or two they emerged, Jai in a beanie and his grey trackies, Luke was in a snapback and shorts, typical I thought to myself.

Jess and I grabbed out the milk and put it on the table; she opened the cupboard and placed the bottles of food colouring on the table too. ‘So what colour do you want to do Jess,’ Jai asked walking into the kitchen.

‘I want to do orange; all I have to do is mix red and yellow.’ She said while fixing her hair.

‘Well I still want to do pink,’ I pointed out; it’s what I did last time. Jai, Luke and Jess just laughed at me. But that was the truth.

There was a knock at the door, ‘I’ll get it,’ I ran towards the door, Skip and James greet with a friendly ‘Hey Beau.’ I smiled and let them in, ‘Milk is on the table.’ Everyone grabbed a bottle of milk and headed for the door. We walked to the our usual spot, everyone smiled and laughed, they were ready!