Chapter 9 Life in the pain

Willow

 They took him right when I was on my way taken to the hospital they took him. When he was able to talk and walk he ran towards me saying how he was so sorry and how much he loved me I never head him say it before I won't cry I looked at him dead in his eyes and I didn't say anything he new it was all ready too late for him when I looked into his eyes they were different they last time I saw them.

 More human and alive they were bright, full of life not dark and empty I guess he fought the evil.

 "Willow you must know it wasn't me that done those things too you I been fighting this thing for 20 years and I'm free now, I'm free listen you were they best thing I every had ok and you must know I loved you with all my heart and I know you may not believe me. And I'm sorry" they were tears coming out of his eyes. "I'm so sorry there so many things I wish I could tell now---let me go I'm talking to my daughter!" he yells as the cops pulls him back "You should also know that I'm not really your father but that lady!" he yells as the cops fighting him "She's real, real and your not who you think you are" that was the last then he said as the drag him into the police car.

 I closed my eyes.

I can't sleep I couldn't sleep he's not my father? some how that did not surprise me I new deep down something is off but know I know. Gosh I just can't believe this is happen they took him I know he wasn't that best dad in the world but he had his moments I mean after all he was all I had and no I have nothing.

 If he's not my father then who is? I thought all of this mess is making my head hurt  I can't breath on my own now I have this thing to help me. Half of my arm is burned and I know that's going to last and there's no way I can hide that sometimes I look at my self and wonder why and how long will I have to live threw this but then again I rather witch places with my dad.

 Two day's in the hospital and it feels like it was just not to long ago when I was in here with the guys Jackson came by I was surprise at first I almost of got about him until he face pop up at the knocked door.

 "Hey" he said as if I was a new born baby I shut my eyes I really wish he hadn't come.

 "How are you feeling?" he asked walking up to my bed I looked up at him and pointed to a sign that explains that I can't talk my lungs are really mess up cause of the fire and it's really hard to breath for even at in a breath for that matter.

 "Oh I see" there was silence.

 "I'm sorry about what happen I mean I can't believe it gosh it's all over the news" he said pacing wait why is he mad? "I should of been there" he said and let out a breath my eyes shot open and I slowly rise from my bed "Hey take it easy"he said coming near me. I looked around the room to see if there was a way I could communicate with him.

 "Oh you want to talk ok" he left the room and  came back with napkins and a pen. I started to write "I know but I should of been there" I wrote what could  you of done if you were there? he took awhile to answer "I don't know stop this I should of known something bad will happen you never wanted us to walk you home and what happen last time....."he said looking away.

 Look everything that happen is my business ok and I'm sorry I didn't show  you guys where I lived ok things like that I don't like to share or talk about "It's fine" he said removing my hair away from my way his touch was warm like fire I pulled way.

 "Hey I got something for you" I looked at him confuse he took out a present "Open it" he said with a huge smile so I said I riped it open and it was my scape book when I open it but it has a few of my drawings some burn by the fire but it was still good "Sorry I could only save a few" few? I took a new napkin and wrote you mean this is it? have you seen a drawing of a woman the one that looks like the same one I drew in art class?