Eight

Elizabeth grabbed her phone and plugged it into the cars radio.

"What do you like to listen to, Niall!?" Elizabeth asked.

"We'll I'm a big John Mayor fan."

"Nooo... Turn on the backstreet boys!" Olivia shouts.

"You like the backstreet boys?" Niall said. "I'm a big backstreet boys fan myself!"

"Backstreet boys it is." Harry said putting his dark sunglasses on his face.

Elizabeth turned on Larger than Life. She turned it up and Niall and Olivia were dancing and bouncing in the backseat! Harry giggled. Elizabeth bobbled her head back and forth. The song ended and Niall and Olivia said awwww at the same time. Suddenly the song Everybody came on and they said yay. Niall and Olivia danced and started singing along. Elizabeth and Harry looked at each other and started laughing. Harry was taking double takes on the road though.

They pulled up Harry's driveway and turned off the music. Niall opened his door and sat there. Olivia, Elizabeth, and Harry opened their doors and got out. Niall got out last. Harry opened the garage door with the button in his car. Everyone walked in the garage. Harry opens the door to enter his kitchen. Everyone goes in. Harry presses the button to close the garage door. He takes his shades off and sets them on the counter.

"Wow, you have a nice place!" Niall exclaimed.

"Thanks, it's a bit of a mess." Harry said.

It wasn't.

"Have a seat I'll make us some snacks." Harry said.

Niall and Olivia sat on Harry's leather couch across from his fire place made from rock. His big tv hung above it. Harry pressed a button and the fire place turned on.

"Living the life!" Niall said.

"No kidding!" Olivia said.

Elizabeth went in the kitchen to help Harry. Niall and Olivia talk to each other and every once in a while hear what Elizabeth and Harry say.

"I'll get the crackers." Elizabeth said.

"I'll slice up some cheese." Harry said.

"We need to taste and see if there good." Elizabeth exclaimed.

Harry took a bite of the cracker and cheese.

"Mmmmm...yes!" Harry said.

"Is that good!?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah.. More!" Harry answered.

Olivia and Niall looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny!?" Elizabeth asked.

"Nothing!" Niall and Olivia giggled.

Harry looks over the wall to the living room and points at the remote.

"You can turn the tv on to classical music for some background noise. That's what we usually do." Harry said.

"Okay." Niall said.

Niall turned the tv in and Olivia and Niall busted out laughing.

"What's so funny guys?" Harry asked.

"Your on the I hate my butt channel!" Olivia and Niall said.

"Oh dear!" Harry said walking over there wiping his hands on his pants.

He changed it to the music choice. Elizabeth was in the kitchen laughing quietly. Harry turned it to easy listening music. Harry goes back to the kitchen and sets up the plate nicely with Elizabeth. They bring it out and set it on the nice clear coffee table in front of the couch.

"Okay, we need to make sure those Russians leave us alone, otherwise they will kill us all." Harry said.

"What do they want from you anyway?" Niall asked.

"They want to capture something ancient we hold." Olivia answered.

"Yeah the skulls we found underground with a note of old letters and pictures. We also have and amulet. There ancient." Elizabeth answered.

"You made it sound like you were going to an all out war with the Russians!" Niall said.

"Sorry bout that, lad!" Harry answered.

"It's okay, now I know we just have to protect what belongs to us." Niall said.

"So we need to stop somewhere they will stop and stop them from coming here." Olivia said.

"Here is the map of what we think there gonna do!" Harry said.

"It's pretty dead on!" We know were gonna get them at the Atlantic Ocean cause that's where their sailing from. So we will run into them at scars island." Elizabeth exclaimed.

"How do you know all this!" Niall asked.

"Well, like I said, were future tellers." Olivia said.

"Creepy!" Niall said.

"And we need your skills to get there." Elizabeth told Niall.

"Okay you've all got my trust!" Niall said. "I like you guys!"

Everyone smiled!

"Thanks Niall! You've earned my trust!" Olivia said.

"Okay here is the plan!" Harry said.