Twenty-Five

--Room 7--

They all woke up the next morning at 8:47. Elizabeth got up and opened the blinds to let the sun in. Louis covered his face with the blanket. Sarina rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Harry got up and went to the bathroom.

"Good morning!" Elizabeth said cheerfully.

"Hey!" Sarina waved still stretching.

Louis uncovered his face really fast and jumped out of bed. "Good morning!" He jumped up and down.

When Harry came out of the bathroom he sung, "Good morning good morning good morning to you!" And smiled.

Sarina stood up and stretched.

"Okay. Who wants breakfast before it closes." Elizabeth asked very happily.

"Noooo." Harry said sarcastically. "I wanted breakfast after it closes."

Elizabeth laughed.

"Let's go eat breakfast now!" Louis cried.

"Okay!" Harry said.

They all marched out of the room and went downstairs.

--from 6--

"It's 8:50! Go back to sleep!" Salina wined.

"Were gonna miss breakfast!" Olivia said.

Zayn opened the blinds.

"Shut the blinds!" Salina threw a pillow at Zayn's face.

"Get up or were gonna miss breakfast!" Olivia shouts standing right next to her bed.

"Why Liam is still sleeping." Salina said turning around and closing her eyes.

Olivia signaled Zayn to come over to Liam's side with her. He walked over there. She told him what to do with hand gestures. They both grabbed one side of the bed together and pushed it up letting both Salina and Liam to fall to the floor.

"What's the matter with you!" Salina said standing up.

Liam grunted.

"Now smile and let's go eat breakfast." Olivia said calmly.

"Ugh." She said moving toward the door.

She grabbed her brush off the tv stand and brushed her hair.

Zayn helped Liam up. Liam waved and walked to the door half asleep. Salina put her brush down and opened the door. They all walked out the door dragging their feet.

--the breakfast room--

Harry pulled out a chair for Elizabeth and she sat down.

"Would you like me to get you something?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'd like a cup of yogurt and a waffle." She smiled.

Louis and Sarina sat down in front of her.

"Are you finally awake?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah, I can keep my eyes open now." Louis said.

Sarina got up and got Louis a blueberry muffin and yogurt. She got herself a yogurt and a donut. She made a waffle for them to split. When Harry finished making the waffle he brought it to the table and cut it up for Elizabeth. They shared it. Louis waved and everyone looked back at who he was waving to. It was their team.

"Good morning guys!" Harry waved to them.

They all went to the breakfast counter and got their food.

"How are you all?" Elizabeth asked with a mouth full of waffle.

"Sleepy!" Salina said grouchy.

"Well, I'm sorry." Harry said stuffing waffle in his mouth.

"It's not your fault! Olivia and Zayn got up and opened the blinds. They also sounded happy. Who sounds happy in the mornings? And they pushed Liam and me off the bed." Salina complained.

"We would've been just fine if they would've gotten up to Good Morning!" Olivia said.

"Well you can calm down, take a deep breath, and eat some taste breakfast." Elizabeth said.

Harry nodded.

"Whatever!" Salina said.

Everyone ate in piece.