Thirty-Four

They stood up and wondered around the room.
"Where I. The world have they gone? I hope they haven't gotten into an types of trouble." Maura said worried.
Olivia ran to Niall's room. They weren't there. They searched the rest of the house. They were nowhere to be seen.
"Okay so everyone just vanished while we were out, my kitchen is now a mess and the back door is left open! What I. The world happened to this place!?" Maura drooped to her knees.
"Wait, what's that noise?" Olivia said quietly.
Maura stopped winning and listened. They heard mumbles in the back yard. Olivia walked out slowly and peeked out.
"Do you have and twos?" Zayn said.
"Go fish." Harry answered.
Olivia walked out with her arms crossed.
"Welcome back!" Liam said.
"What did y'all do?" Olivia said furiously.
"Well we... Um.. What do you mean?" Liam asked.
"Why is the kitchen a mess?" Olivia asked in a high pitch, throwing her arm toured the kitchen.
"Oh that...!! Yeah. Louis and I were trying to make you ladies some dinner." Liam said setting his cards down.
He got up and walked inside. Olivia followed. Maura was cleaning up the counter tops. Liam walked in the kitchen and opened the microwave.
"What were you making that required this big of a mess?" Olivia asked.
"Steak and gravy! With a side of green beans." Liam smiled.
"From a box.." Olivia said in a smart Alec tone.
"Well... Yeah!" Liam said cheerfully.
"Pulling off the wrap on the top and putting the box in the micro wave required.... Let me see. Three forks, and oh, nine spoons, five knives, six plates, and thirteen cups??" Olivia smirked.
"Well. I guess!" Liam shrugged.
"It's fine Liam. We will let it slide this time." Olivia said. "I'll clean up."
"No you don--." Maura got cut off.
"It's fine! I've got it!" Olivia said walking into the kitchen and grabbing the sponge.
"Your so helpful. I could use someone like you everyday." Maura said. "Well I do, it he isn't her at the moment."
"Hehe." Olivia giggled.
Liam left and went back out to the porch. He picked up his cards.
"Did you guys look at my cards?" Liam asked.
"Nooooooo....." Harry said.
"I'm serious guys!" Liam said.
"No we didn't!" Harry said.
"Okay good thank you!" Liam said sitting back down on the wooden floor.
Maura came out and sat on a chair with nice soft cushions on it.
"What are you all doing?" Maura asked banding over to look at the cards.
"We're play gold fish!" Elizabeth said.
Everyone looked at Elizabeth with a strange face.
"Gold fish?" Harry asked.
"Yeah..." Elizabeth's answered.
"It's go fish." Harry said with a little smirk on his face.
"Well whatever.. Gold fish go fish about e same thing."
Harry rolled his eyes and giggled at Elizabeth. They continued their game.
When Olivia came out she looked at them play their game. As she looked over they just finished their game. They cleaned it up and put it on the table. Olivia sat on the chair on the other side of the table from Maura. Harry and leaned against a wooden post and Elizabeth laid on him. He put his hand on her back and rubbed it. They closed their eyes and relaxed. Louis lied down on the floor and didn't cuddle with anyone. Sarina looked at him curl up in a ball. She sat on the steps and thought to herself. Liam sat in the corner of the porch. Salina sat against a table and laid her head back closing her eyes. Liam looked at her and closed his eyes. Zayn lied on the bench and rest his eyes there. They were all relaxing and before they knew it it was night time. They opened there eyes and the stars where in the sky. Maura stood up and went to bed.
"Sleep well." Maura said.
"You too." Olivia said.
Zayn stood up and took his shower. Louis stretched out. Elizabeth and Harry whispered back and forth to each other.
Elizabeth called Olivia over with her finger. Olivia walked over.
"You can sleep in our bed tonight." Elizabeth said.
"What about you?" Olivia asked.
"Well it's suppose to be a beautiful night so we planned on spending the night out here." Harry smiled.
Olivia nodded. "Well good night guys I love y'all."
"We love you to." Elizabeth said cuddling more into Harry.
Olivia went inside and sat on her bed. She changed her clothes and grabbed a blanket. She brought it out to Elizabeth and Harry. She spread it out on them and went back inside. Louis walked inside and slept on the couch. Salina and Sarina slept on the floor in front of the couch and Liam came in last and he was very drowsy. He closed the door and locked it. Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked at the door. Harry rubbed her head.
"We will worry about it in the morning, baby." Harry said smiling.
Elizabeth smiled. "I love you Harry."
"I love you too, Elizabeth." Harry answered.
Soon everyone was fast asleep.