Thirty-Seven

Liam took his first step on the trail. "Maura you don't need to come. This isn't gonna be easy."

Maura crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I think I've got this."

'Wow that's the first ive ever seen her act so snobbish.' Liam thought.

Harry pushed through tugging on Elizabeth's arm. "For Louis!" He shouted running quickly through the hills.

"Woah!" Elizabeth shouted.

"Yeah for Louis!" Zayn repeated and ran up with Harry.

The rest of them followed behind in a slow and steady pace.

***

In the meantime, Niall was sitting in the recess time at jail. He was sitting on a plan bench, fiddling with his thumbs. A big guy walked up to him with two other smaller, but very big, guys behind him. It's a gang, a gang of three. Niall knew what these meet. They wanted Niall to do something for them. Niall remained silent, looking down.

"Yo!" The guy in front of him threw up his chin.

Niall looked up slowly.

"Stand up, bro."

Niall stood up carefully.

"I need you to do something for me, boy."

Niall looked at the guys tattoos covering his arms.

"I need you to get the watch, that guy stole from me." He pointed at an even larger guy lifting weights as if they were marshmallows.

Niall's eyes widened as he looked back at the guy in front of him.

"Don't just stand there, boy. Go!" The guy said.

Niall stood there thinking of how large, spin chilling, hair raising, frightening, and alarming this guy is.

Niall pointed his finger up in the air slowly asking if he could say something.

"What is it, boy?" The guy scotched closer to niall.

"Um.. Why exactly do you want me to steal this guys watch?" Niall asked quietly.

"Are you questioning me?" The big guy asked in a deep voice.

He grabbed Niall's finger and bent it backwards. Niall bent down slightly to let him know it hurts. The guy stopped and Niall stood back up.

"Just go get it boy." He shoved Niall in the shoulder.

Niall nodded and walked to the other big guy, he tapped the guy on the shoulder. The rather large guy turned around with his bottom jaw sticking out further than the top. He wore a name tag that said Rob.

"Um, I hear yo-you have this guys wa-watch." Niall stuttered in fear.

"Yeah, so?" Rob clutched his fist.

"I was just wondering... If... You could maybe give it to me.... So I can give it to the other guy." Niall said the last part fast.

"Why would I do that?"

"Cause it's the right thing to do." Niall quietly answered.

"So.. Why would I do the right thing? If I did I wouldn't be in here."

"Why are you in here?" Niall asked.

"What's it to you?"

Feisty.

"Well, I don't know." Niall said.

"Just go." Rob demanded.

"But... Can I have the watch?" Niall asked.