Twenty-Four

When the plane landed everyone opened their eyes. They stretched and rubbed the sleep out of their eyes.

"We've landed!" Olivia said.

They all unbuckled and walked out.

"Take in the fresh Ireland air!" Harry said throwing his hands in the air.

"So where does Niall live?" Liam asked.

"How would I know!?" Olivia said.

"We've got a map right here. Thanks google!" Elizabeth said.

"Hahaha! You googled Niall?" Olivia laughed.

"No..... Simon googled Niall!" Elizabeth laughed.

"Hahaha! Let's get moving!" Olivia said.

Elizabeth read off the map. They weren't that far from his house. When they looked up, their they were standing right in front of Niall's house. Olivia walked up to the front door.

She knocked on the door. "Anyone home?" She asked through the door.

Niall's mum answered the door.

"Hello!" His mum said.

"Yes hello. Are you Niall's mum?" Olivia asked.

"Yes mam. What can I do for you?" She asked.

"We'll we are here to help you get him out of the jail house!" Olivia said.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"One of Niall's friends." Olivia answered. "We are all Niall's friends."

"I've never seen you guys before." His mum said.

"Yeah he met us somewhere further away from here." Olivia said. "Where is the jail from here?"

"It's just down the road take two rights. Stay straight at the light. Then take a left. You should see it from there." Niall's mum said.

"Okay thank you mam." Olivia said walking down the steps.

His mum waved goodbye and closed the door.

"So what now. We don't have a car." Zayn said.

"We could use Niall's!" Liam suggested.

"We can't just take Niall's car. His mum and dad hardly know us!" Zayn said.

"I guess we'll walk. Won't bother us, we walk all the time." Sarina commented.

They started walking and before they knew it they were there.

"They don't live that far from a jail." Elizabeth stated.

They walked into the jail and asked for Niall. The officer lead them down the hall to Niall. He stood there and inspected everything they were saying.

"Oh my goodness." Niall shouted. "How did you find me, how did you get here, and why did you come!?" Niall asked.

"Niall we found you on Google, we got here on a jet and we came cause we missed you!" Olivia smiled.

"And were gonna bail you out." Salina added. "Hey we need a judge over here."

An officer looked at here. They walked to the front and did their thing to start court and try to bail Niall out.

"The judge will see you in two days at the court house." An officer said.

"Two days! Where are we suppose to go for two days?!" Liam shouted.

"We've got money and Ireland has got hotels." Louis said.

"Yeah I suggest we all pitch in and buy two hotel rooms." Zayn said.

"Okay. There is a best western somewhere. I saw it on our way here." Harry said tapping his chin.

"Yeah it's over by that red light." Elizabeth said.

They all walked out of the jail and walked down to the light. They noticed the hotel and walked in. They saw a lady at the counter and walked up to her.

"Hello everyone. How may I help you all today?" She said in a happy Irish tone.

"We'd like to get two rooms right next to each other for two nights." Harry said.

She looked at it on the computer. She told them the price. They all reached in their pockets and pulled out their cards. Hey threw them all on the counter at once.

"That's eight cards. She's not gonna spilt it with eight cards." Elizabeth said.

"I'll just pay it and you can all pay be back when we get back to Georgia." Harry said.

"Okay sounds like a good plan." Liam said.

Everyone picked up their debt card and put them back in their wallets. Harry handed his to her and she swiped it through the swiping machine.

"Your rooms will be on the 2nd floor, they are the 6th and 7th rooms. Thank you sir."

"Thank you mam!" Harry said.

They all waked away to the elevator just ahead of them.

"We can't all get in the elevator at once!" Zayn shouted.

"Why not?" Olivia asked.

"Because what if it breaks down and falls!?" Zayn asked.

"Just go with it!" Louis said nudging her with his elbow.

"Okay we'll just split in two I guess!" Olivia said.

They all split up and went in two different elevators. They saw each other at the top and walked to their rooms.

"Okay we'll do what we did when we went to the Russians. Those teams!" Zayn said.

Zayn, Salina, Liam, and Olivia went to room 6. Harry, Elizabeth, Louis, and Salina went to room 7.

"Okay we finally get sleep!" Harry said plopping the bed closes to the window.

Elizabeth jumped on the bed next to him.

"Are our clothes packed in that little bag on your back?" Harry asked.

"Yep. I brought out pajamas and only one outfit for each of us. I didn't know we were spending two nights here." Elizabeth exclaimed.

"That's fine. I can rewear things." Harry said.

"Yep, doesn't bother me." Elizabeth said.

Sarina and Louis didn't bring their pjs. They only brought extra day clothes.

"At least I brought sweat pants and a t-shirt." Louis said.

"I brought regular jeans and a t-shirt." Sarina pouted.

"Guess your sleeping in jeans!" Harry exclaimed.

He walked over and threw the jeans in her face so she knows she is sleeping in pants.

"Okay." She said in a long voice.

She walked in the bathroom and changed her clothes. She brushed her teeth and came out. She lied on the bed and turned the tv on to spongebob.

"My turn." Louis exclaimed.

Louis went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. He brushed his teeth and came out clean. Then Harry went in a showered and got clean. Then Elizabeth went in showered and came out clean.

--room 6--

"Okay time to get some sleep." Liam said.

They were all already clean and ready for bed. Liam and Salina jump in one bed. Zayn and Olivia looked at the other bed.

"We have to sleep in the same bed." Zayn said.

"Apparently." She looked up at him with a disgusted face.

She crawls in bed and covered ups she faced the window. Zayn crawled in next to her as far away as he could and faced the front door. Liam turned the lamp off.m

"Goodnight." Liam said.

"Good night" everyone else said.