Thirteen

Niall woke up the next morning. He woke up to a cold breeze. He saw the porch door cracked open. He got up and walked outside.

Olivia looked up at Niall with her hands around her arms and chill bumps on her arms. Niall put a blanket over her.

"Good morning!" Niall said.

"Good morning, Niall." Olivia said back. "Happy first day of winter."

Niall smelled the air. "It even smells like winter." Niall said exhaling all his breath.

Olivia looked out in the distance. "Yeah it does."

"Today is Tuesday. Our big journey is tomorrow!" Niall said with some excitement.

"Yep. Hopefully it goes well." She said.

"It's chilly out here. Why don't we head back in, love?" Niall asked.

Olivia looked over to see if that was suppose to mean something.

"Okay." Olivia answered.

They walk in. Niall hand gestured for Olivia to go in first. She walked in and threw the blanket in the couch.

"So what do you want for breakfast. Would you like me to fry up some cold ham?" She asked.

"Sounds delicious. What will we have to drink?" Niall asked.

"Sweet tea I guess." Olivia answered and looked at the fridge.

"O my gosh!!" Niall shouted.

Olivia jumped. " What happened?" She asked.

"Sweet tea!!!" Niall shouts. "I've always wanted some of that. It sounds so....... Sweet!" Niall said.

"O my gosh! You do t know what sweet tea is like?" Olivia said.

"I mean if I have drank any of it, I forget what it taste like. I live in Ireland, tea isn't the popular drink up there." Niall smiled.

"That is true!" Olivia giggled and pulled out the ham in a plastic container. She opened a cabinet and took out a small frying pan. She puts two pieces of ham on them. Niall goes and freshens up in the bathroom. He brushes his teeth, does his hair, puts on baggy black jeans and a white sweatshirt. He comes out nice and clean. Two cups of sweet tea was sitting on the table and the ham was on the counter. Olivia puts the ham on two plates and sets them on the table. She rinsed off the pan and sits down across from Niall. They prayed together slowly.

"I think I finally know all the words!" Niall said happily.

Ate each took a bite of the ham.

"This is really good!" Niall said.

"Is anything bad to you?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, I had really bad toast. My friend made it."

"Ha! Toast! Who screws toast up?" Olivia asked.

"My friend obviously." Niall giggled.

"Okay, try the tea." Olivia said.

"Oh yes! Sweet tea." Niall said with his eyes wide open on the tea.

He takes a sipe of the sweet tea.

"This is amazing!!!" He shouted.

"Glad you like it." Olivia laughed.

Niall drinks his tea really fast.

"May I please have a refill?" Niall asked.

Olivia grabbed his cup and nodded. She pours more tea in his cup and sets it on the table in front of him.

"Thanks!" Niall said.

"No problem!" She said back.

They ate the rest of there food and cleaned off the table.

"I'll clean the kitchen this time, Olivia." Niall said. "You can go get ready."

"Really Niall?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal."

"Thank you so much, Niall! That's so sweet." Olivia runs to her room and grabs and outfit. She goes to the bathroom, takes a shower and gets ready for the day.