Six

Niall woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon, pancakes, sausage, and cheesy scrambled eggs. He sat up and caught Olivia's attention.
"Good morning sleepy bones!" Olivia said. "How did you sleep? I slept great and I had the best dream ever!" Olivia said very cheerfully.
"Are you always this happy when you wake up?" Niall asked.
"I don't like to seem like a grump with guest here." Olivia giggled. "Hungry?"
"Yeah!" Niall jumped off the couch and went to the bathroom.
"There is a toothbrush next to the sink for you Niall." Olivia shouts.
"Thanks!"
As Olivia continued cooking breakfast, Niall brushed his teeth and came out of the bathroom.
"I've got an old comb in one of my drawers in the bathroom. I've only used it a couple times. I'll get it out for you when were done eating breakfast."
"Thanks Olivia. And I'm okay if you use it all the time."
"Breakfasts ready!" Olivia shouts.
"Yay!" Niall jumps up and down.
Olivia brings out two plates and sets them on the table. She puts the eggs on the table on a different plate. She brings the bacon and sausage on one plate together, and the pancakes on its own plate. Niall sits in the chair on the corner of the room. Olivia sat on the chair across from him.
"Let's say grace."
"Grace." Niall shouts. "Now let's eat."
"Niall I'm serious."
"I said grace like you said."
"Let's say the prayer."
Niall bows his head and puts his hands together. Olivia said grace and started laughing afterwards.
"What's so funny?" Niall asks.
"You Niall. Your just like, Grace and I was talking about prayer, and-and your so serious. You should've seen your face!" Olivia laughs so hard tears come out her eyes.
"You should've seen your face! You were the serious one. You were just like" Niall makes a mad face and laughs at the same time. He can't make a serious face cause he is laughing to much. Olivia clutches her stomach in pain from laughing to hard.
"My stomach. We need to calm down." Olivia said still laughing.
"Yeah we do or our food is gonna get cold." Niall said.
They both start breathing trying to calm down. They start calming down still kind of giggling. They pick up their forks and try the eggs first. They finally calmed down.
"How is it?" Olivia asks.
"It's really good." Niall answered.
"Do you need a knife for your pancakes?"
"Yes please." Niall answered.
Olivia gets up and gets two knifes.
"Here you go." Olivia said.
"Thanks!"
They both start cutting their pancakes and pour syrup on them. Niall takes the first bite.
"Mmmmm these are middy good. I like the fact that you put chocolate chips in them. And they are so fluffy." Niall comments.
"Aww Niall your to kind. My mother taught me how to make these ones."
"They couldn't be to hard to make. Their pancakes. Everyone can make pancakes."
"But I still learn from the best."
"She must have been a good cook."
"She was and she still is!"
"My mum was a great cook too!"
"They only get better!"
"Yeah the older they are the better they cook it seems. My grandma is the best at cooking."
"Mine too! Both of them." Olivia said.
"Your not old! You make good food. Your gonna be the worlds best cook when you get old!"
"Okay!" Olivia said sarcastically.
"Ha, I know. They are just pancakes I gotta see how you make other foods."
"How about meat loaf?" Olivia said.
"I love meatloaf. I've had good meatloaf in my life. Let's see if you can be the number one meatloaf cooker." Niall said.
"Oh yeah. My mummy made the best meatloaf. I know the perfect recipe."
"Okay? We'll see!"
"You done with your plate!?" Olivia asked.
"Yep, but I'll clean it."
Niall brings his plate to the kitchen and rinsed it off. He stuck it in the dishwasher and took Olivia's plate from her hands.
"I've got this Olivia. You just bring the dishes."
"Okay."
Olivia grabbed the bacon and sausage plate and brought it to the kitchen. She put the food in a plastic container. She gave the plate to Niall to rinse and put in the dishwasher. They did the same with the rest of the dishes.
"Thanks Niall."
"No problem."
"We should probably get you more clothes today." Olivia suggested.
"Yeah, these are filthy."
"After lunch we can go to Master Simon in the grounds and ask for a room at the mission base. He will also have clothes that fit you." Olivia said.
"Really? It's like a hotel and gift shop!"
"Umm.... Okay!" Olivia said. "I'll go get that comb for you and a towel so you can shower. While you shower I can clean your clothes quickly. It will take like fifteen minutes for a quick clean. Just drop your clothes outside the door."
Olivia grabbed the comb and put it on the counter in the bathroom. Niall came in and thanked Olivia. Niall took his shirt off and Olivia looked at his muscles.
"Excuses me!" Niall said. "You can leave now!"
"Oh right." Olivia said.
Olivia left and heard Niall start his shower. Olivia picked the pillow and blankets off the couch and put them away in the closet. She noticed his clothed were rapped up on the floor. She picked them up and threw them in the washer. She put it on quick mode and started it. She turned the tv onto spongebob and watched that for 8 minutes and heard his clothes were done. She put them in the dryer and started that on quick dry.
"Good thing he doesn't take quick showers." Olivia thought out loud.
She heard his clothes were done drying and felt them to be sure they were done. She took them out and noticed the shower was turned off. She knocked on the door. Niall cracked it open while wrapped in a towel and Olivia handed him his clothes.
"Thanks!" Niall said.
"No problem."
Niall came out of the bathroom fresh and clean in his Big Bang theory shirt and his jeans with his hair stuck up like a skate board ramp.
"I'm ready to see what this day ahead of me will bring me!" Niall said.