Twenty-Eight

When they made it to the top of the mountain they looked off the cliff.

"Were really high up." Olivia swallowed loudly.

"Yeah we are." Elizabeth backed up and sat on a big rock.

Harry walked over and sat next to her.

"I'm afraid of hights." Sarina cried.

Louis put his arm around her. "It'll be fine."

She looked at him and smiled as he looked out at the far away fields.

Salina and Liam sat at the edge of the cliff and hung their feet off.

Zayn sat on a rock deep breathing next to the rock by Harry and Elizabeth. Elizabeth looked over at him getting all the water out if his bottle.

"I'm guessing you don't climb mountains much." Elizabeth said.

Zayn looked over at her.

"No, it's also hot and sticky out. But Ireland is a beautiful place." Zayn smiled a short second.

"Yeah, it is! I'd like to visit this place again sometime." Elizabeth lied on the rock and looked at the sky. Harry lied down with her.

"Are you gonna drink your water?" Zayn asked Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked at her water bottle and noticed it was half way gone.

"You can have some of mine if you want some." Harry looked over at Elizabeth.

"Yeah you can have it Zayn." Elizabeth said.

Zayn grabbed Elizabeth's water bottle and drank half of the half that was left.

Louis and Sarina walked over to Elizabeth, Harry, and Zayn.

"Is about 3:00." Louis said looking at his watch.

"Guess we should head down and get dinner." Harry sat up.

Liam and Salina stood up and walked over to them. Elizabeth and Harry stood up. They all started walking down the mountain.

"Ugh. Who thought of this idea anyway?" Zayn asked.

"Liam did." Salina sighed.

"I'm sweating and it's winter." Zayn said.

"I know how is that possible? I hate it so much!" Salina cried.

"I didn't think I would be hot in winter." Zayn said.

"Were in Ireland." Elizabeth said.

"Yeah different season!" Harry said.

When they got to the bottom of the mountain they walked out of the gate.

"It took us 45 minutes to get down!" Louis said.

Hey walked to the hotel and got cleaned up. They all took showers and dressed in their pajamas. It was then 8:30 when they all left the hotel and walked to McDonalds. It is cheap and close so that's what they choose. They ordered their food and sat at a table.

"I haven't ate McDonalds in forever!" Elizabeth said.

"I hate McDonalds." Salina cried.

"Quit complaining! It's annoying everyone! Just shut your mouth and enjoy the piece." Harry shouted.

She was quiet. In fact, everyone was quiet.

They fat guy behind them stunk really bad and talked really loud.

"And the guy in the bathroom next to me made a big pshhhh sound....." The guy behind them said.

Harry stood up, threw his half eaten burger in the garbage and waited outside. Elizabeth took one last bite of her Big Mac and threw it away. She waited outside with him.

"They should calm down!" Salina rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, like, take a chill pill and stay calm." Louis said.

Zayn was sitting next to Liam. He was breathing really hard.

"Are you okay man?" Liam asked Zayn.

"Yeah" Zayn breaths. "I'm cool. Just a bit tired."

Zayn took a sip of his coke.

"You should drink some water. I don't think coke is good for you at this time." Liam said.

"Na, man. It's cool." Zayn said.

When they all finished they threw their trash on the tray. Liam threw it in the trash and they walked out the door. They walked back to their hotel and walked in their rooms. They all got in their beds and turned their lights off.

--room 6--

Liam was lying in the bed wide awake in the dark listening to everyone else sleep.

"Insomnia." Liam thought widening his eyes.

--room 7--

"Tomorrow we get Niall out of the jail house!" Louis whispered.

"Yay! I hope we win him back. He is such a sweet guy." Sarina whispered back.

They were all lying there whispering back and forth to each other in the dark about tomorrow. About 30 to 45 minutes later they all grew tiredsome and went to sleep.