Nineteen

Everyone got out of the group hug and started with the plan again.

"When Niall signals us in we walk in the door. We will be in the inside so we will need to do the rest on our own." Olivia said.

"Really all I need to do I signal you guys in while your hidden at the corner by the door."

"Yes, sir." Zayn said.

"Don't call me sir please!" Niall said looking at Zayn.

"Sorry just thought it would be right." Zayn answered.

"Yes Niall. That is all you need to do." Olivia said.

"No. I will help you way more than that." Niall said.

"Niall, please. That is all you need to do."

Niall mad a really mad face. "Fine." He said through his teeth looking off in the distance.

"Okay, Liam you will be walking through under the wood boards." Olivia said.

"What about Salina? Is she gonna come with me?" Liam asked.

"No I'm gonna make her swing through above with me and Louis." Olivia said.

"You should call them." Liam suggested.

"I will." Olivia said pulling out the walkie-talkie from the bag.

Beep. "We have a good plan started for the sneak in." Olivia said.

It was quiet for a minute.

"Okay, we have an idea too." Harry said answering.

"Well, drop it cause we've for an idea." Olivia said.

"Okay... Whatever.." Harry answered.

"Okay, our seeing eye dog is Niall. He will hid up in a tree signaling us to go in when it's clear. Salina, Louis and I will fly in from about in the ropes, quietly. Liam and Sarina will be going under the floorboards. You and a Elizabeth will be at the door to the head boss behind that big treasure chest."

"Sounds like a plan!" Harry said.

--team 2--

"Woah woah woah wait....." Louis said really fast. "I'm gonna be flying through on a rope uncover them all..... Without my girl!" Louis said.

"Yep, obviously." Elizabeth said.

"Looks like it was met to be." Harry said.

"What? That we aren't good together?!" Louis said.

"No that you spend to much time together and need to split for a bit." Elizabeth said.

"No, I hate this plan." Sarina cried.

"Not me. I think it's fine!" Elizabeth laughed quietly.

"Me to. It'll be a good break." Harry laughed.

"It's not funny!" Sarina said.

"Okay, we will stop laughing... Let's get back to the plan." Harry said.

"This plan?" Sarina asked.

"Yes this plan. Now stop asking questions and listen." Harry exclaimed.

Sarina and Louis sat there and looked at Harry and Elizabeth.

"Okay go on Olivia." Harry said.

"Okay. When Liam and Sarina come up from he floorboards, they will hand you the key hidden under there." Olivia said.

"How did you know there was a key under there?" Louis asked.

"Every Russian hids there keys under their floors. Right in the middle." Olivia said.

"Oh." Elizabeth said.

"Okay. When they are finished parking the boat, we will run to our spots." Olivia said.

"Okay! We all got this?!" Harry asked.

"Yeah!" Niall said.

"Everyone?" Harry asked.

Harry looked back at his team and they all nodded.

"We do!" Harry said.

--team 1--

"So do we." Olivia said. "Niall you can get in your spot now."

Niall looked up the tree and started to climb it. "See ya later guys!"

"Bye Niall!" Said Olivia.

The Russians pulled in closer. They parked their boat.

"Aright let's get moving." Zayn said.

They walked to the corner by the door and stared at Niall. Niall was looking at the door and the guard next to it. He noticed the guard bent down to tie his shoe. Niall signaled them in and they hurried in. Harry and Elizabeth were on the other side of the boat climbing the anchor rope. Louis, Salina, and Olivia were waiting by the sail holding a few ropes. Zayn was the brains behind all this. He had the walkie-talkie to talk to Harry.

"Alright were all in our places." Harry said.

Elizabeth and Harry saw all the Russians from behind the big treasure chest. Olivia, Louis, and Salina saw them from way above. They were all drunk and partying. Clacking there beer cups together every once in a while and dancing with girls in an inappropriate way.

"Okay, did we get the right boat?" Elizabeth asked harry.

"Yeah. This is it." He said looking at the Russians in a disgusted way.

"Okay then, let's get started." Elizabeth said rubbing her hands together.