13 | will

---

---

You ran your hand through Will's long hair scrunching it between your fingers as you went. It felt natural, it is an action you have done so many times before that the coarseness of his hair feels just like your own.

This is how Will smiled as he looked at you all dressed up for once, neither of you had the money or time to do anything like this and then when both of you ended up involuntarily becoming pirates it didn't seem right either. Now however, it was right.

"You look beautiful." He complimented you and for once you didn't feel embarrassed like how you were when others were around. You felt warm inside because you knew that being together only made both of you more beautiful.

"And you look handsome." You replied with a small laugh.

William faked a shocked expression "Are you saying there was a time I wasn't?"

He ran a hand down your arm and pulled your body a little closer to his, just a fraction but you could feel the warmth from his body immediately.

"Your bandana days were not as good." You bit your lip half knowing it was an act that sent him mad and half grimacing at the memory.

"You said you loved them at the time."

"I'm a pirate now, I think that allows me to lie from time to time."

Will moved closer to you and brushed some of your hair away from your neck. He leaned down and put his chin on your bare shoulder, the stubble was prickly and sent shivers down your spine but it was the kisses trailing up and down your neck that made you melt in your boots.

"You're not a good liar Y/N." He whispered as he kissed your jawline.

"No, but I'm a better kisser." You teased him and you pulled him up towards you to connect your lips and William Turner had to agree with you, he would never tire of the way you kissed him or the way you drove him  way past the edge and never stopped.

"We should wait," He muttered pulling himself away as you continued to kiss the corners of his mouth, "Til after..." His voice faded along with his willpower to listen to his words.

"I've done enough waiting Mr Turner," You replied, running your hands over the rugged sideburns he was growing, "I'm tired of waiting."

Will was silent for a second, deciding wether to follow his heart or his head. It was then he felt the smoothness of your fingers on his cheeks and the delicate way your hair brushed over his skin. It was then he decided that waiting would be a crime not even a pirate would commit.