7 | carina

(dead men tell no tales)

You sat with Carina, Henry and Jack drifting along at a snails pace after escaping from the ship and it was driving you insane.

"I am not swimming." You firmly state to the group, you did not enjoy the sea and had no plans of entering it voluntarily.

Carina's stood up on the boat and caused you to cling ahold to the sides to stop yourself swaying into the sea. "We're swimming Y/N. And we're swimming now."

"I agree with Y/N, we can probably just row from now to the shore." Henry nodded his head at you in agreement.

"I know you don't like the water but I'll be right in with you." Carina smiled down at you, she was in a hurry but was not prepared to leave you after everything that has happened.

"I say," Captain Jack intervened, "That we all stay together - on this boat. All of us. Together. How about that?"

"No," Carina snapped at him before turning back to you, "Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you," You tell her, "I just really don't trust my own swimming abilities."

"That's it," Carina had made up her mind, there was no point talking about it, you would only listen to action, "I'm going in."

Carina then proceeded to do the most shocking thing in the world to you, she began to unbutton her dress. You were paralysed with eyes wide, unable to believe that how much confidence Carina had. Also not to mention that you had been secretly hoping for this moment for a long time but never believed it would actually happen.

"Carina there are men on this boat!" You shouted absolutely shocked as she strips off her outer dress completely.

"So even more reason for the two ladies to leave the boat!" She said enthusiastically before jumping off the side sending the boat rocking from side to side.

"Carina!" You stammered as her figure dropped beneath the surface and you rocketed up in your seat to look at her, involuntarily sending Henry and Jack rolling again, "She's crazy." You muttered as you did the even crazier thing and began to follow her lead. Shedding the outer layer of your dress and jumping in after her.

Henry and Jack were left sitting in the boat. Henry wore a smile that could have lighted up the world, "I saw their ankles! Both of them!"