Woah..

“Well, now I have two people giving me a tour. This should be fun.” Conner smiles.  

Once back at the dorm, there was plenty of stuff that I wanted to do with Conner and not in the wrong way! Well I guess I wanted too...Never mind! This was the awesomest day of my life. Yea, I know that’s not a word, but who cares? I’m happy and that is all the matters at the moment.

Plopping down on a soft cushiony black couch, I pat the spot next to me for Conner to take a seat. He did, of course. Smiling like a fat kid in a candy store, I just turned on the tv. AND what would you know, Spongebob Squarepants is on.

“I don’t want to watch tv, Drew.” He says harshly.

“But this is my favorite episode where he sings,” I took a deep breath while Conner watched me curiously with his eyes. “It’s the best day everrrrrrr.” Conner started laughing, so much that he had to clench his stomach. “W-what’s so funny?” I stammered. After a few minutes of his laughing, I couldn’t help but chuckle too, he was so cute when he laughed.

“Ok, Ok.” He said between laughs. “I give ...” More laughing. “In.” Happily I turned towards the tv, and enjoy my favorite episode.

“I still don’t know how you can watch this show, about a sponge.” He says, while resting his head on my shoulder.

“...there’s nothing wrong with watching a sponge!” I playfully hit him.

“If you say so.” He says sighing.

“Hello love birds!” And here we go again.

“Hi Zac,” I say forcing a smile on my face.

“I have a meeting in 10 minutes! I’ve got to go. I will be back Drew.” I watch him gather his suitcase, and keys and rush for the door. Then he was gone, but he’s coming back this time I tell myself. Turning back to the tv, I see that the show was already changed to a LOST show.

“What the hell!” I see that Zac was already sitting next to me, gazing up at me, smiling?

“I’m not going to watch some gay tv show that was meant for KIDS, not adults.” Looking at him glumly, I turn back to the tv, it’s not like I had anything better to do.

“Fine,” I mutter under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day wasn’t as interesting as when I had seen Conner. Well, nothing in my college life could beat that. Smiling to myself, I slip into bed, about to fall asleep, when I heard taps at my window. I groaned to myself. Maybe it was Sharron, another one of Zac’s toys, but a complete stalker. Lashing the covers back, I walk to the window slowly, and open it.

POP! “F***!” I yell, holding my head. A pebble hit my head. “Would you knock it off!” I lean over the window sill, and see a very cute, but innocent looking, Conner. Smiling, I instantly forgot that my head hurt.

“Get dressed,” He whispers through cupped hands.

“Ok,” I say smiling, and giggling. Where were we going to go?! Jumping around like a fool to find decent clothes. I settle with a black V-neck, and denim destroyed jeans. Slipping on my shoes, I run back to the window sill and tell him that I was done. “Hold on!” In a few minutes, I was out by him. “Where are we going?”

“Just follow me.”

I was kind of skeptical, should I follow him or not? Asking myself the question a few times, I decide that I should follow him. We didn’t go far, just outside the campus. I never noticed how beautifully the designs were on the building. Huh... never in a million years would I have been interested in some design on a building. Maybe I’m sick? A black chevrolet’s lights shine into my eyes, shielding my vision, I feel someone’s hand.

“It’s just me.. don’t worry.” Opening the door I hop in and put on my seatbelt.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“To have fun!” He yelled with excitement.

“Y-you’re sure that we won’t get into trouble?”

“I wouldn’t have asked you to come with me if you were going to get into trouble.” He sticks his tongue out at me and began driving. Five minutes went by, and everything was completely silent, it was scaring me. So I figured I would break the awkward silence.

“Y-you know, you have a sexy tongue.” I point out, smirking.

“Is that supposed to be a pick up line?” He asks shocked, but yet once again sticks his tongue out at me again.

“If you want it to be.” I wink at him, and then start blushing wildly. I’ve never flirted with Conner this way. The conversation died, and everything was quiet. “You know...everytime there is an awkward silence... a gay baby is born?” I say, chuckling.

“Good, maybe the world will learn to appreciate that people who are gay are human too.”

“True.”

“We are almost there.”

“Where exactly is ‘there’?” I ask.

“Here.” He turns to me and smiles. Climbing out of the car, I look up at the big building in front of me. The only word I could say was...Woah.

_______________

ok ok, I know I haven't uploaded in forever. But the next chapter should be interesting. ;)