You're someone i've missed dearly.

Drew Pov:

Hmpph, I set my sketchpad in the lush dark green grass. I wonder what the heck they were doing, talking? Getting hot and steamy? Well, knowing Zac, you don't know what stage they are at now. He could sweet talk anyone he wanted, not me though... I set my mind on a black raven pecking at the ground, possibly searching for food. I wish I could be a bird, so I wouldn't have to worry about all of this "love" mojo, and just fly high in the sky.

"There he is." A familiar voice said, I could hear footsteps getting closer to me. 'What do they want?' I mutter under my breath.

"Zac, I think it's time you go." Leaves crunched, as someone knelt down and sat next to me. "Hey." I kept my eyes on the intriguing bird. "Drew, what's been up with you lately? Seriously I thought you were happy that I would be here. But I guess you changed."

"I am very excited that you're here, I just don't like the fact that Zac could steal you in a heart beat. I don't want to lose you, again."

"You really think I'd let that prick play me? Look, I might have flirted a little bit, but I saw that he was just using me to aggravate you. Just trust me. I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER leave you again."

All of this was making me emotional. I'm not one to really cry, but now a tear was falling down my cheek. "How c-can you be so sure?"

"Because when I set my mind on something, it happens. Just like you, I set my mind on winning your heart, and..."

"You did." I smile at him, and can't help but fling my arms around him and pull him closer to me. "You're the best." I say sniffling.

"I love you Drew."

"I...I love you too."

Why did he make me feel like this? What else was I supposed to say? I only knew him for ONE year, I can't possibly say that I love him. No, I can't lie to myself! I do love him. My heart didn't ache 7 years for nothing!

******

We had walked back to the dorms, hand in hand. I loved this man, and I planned to for the rest of my life, and nothing would stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~