Blowing off Jenn...

I had texted Jenn back and told her that I wasn't feeling too well, and that she shouldn't come over. It was so much easier just texting rather then calling, she would always find out when I was lieing. Waiting for Conner to come and pick me up, I decide to take a small nap.

I was jumping from mushroom to mushroom, the colors of purple and pink clash together. On the other side stood Conner holding a nerf gun. He pulls the trigger and I get soaking wet.

"Drew wake up you sleepy head!" I open my eyes and notice, it was just a dream. He begins laughing while pointing at something on my shirt. Looking down to see what I would find, I am soaked in cat pee. I look over and see FuFu my 3 month old grey and white striped kitten meowing. Giving her my choice finger, and a growl, I get up and change.

"Are we leaving?" I flash him a serious face, as he nods. Before leaving my room, I had to scold FuFu. What a lie! Her face was too cute and got her out of any mischief she seemed to get into. Grabbing fresh clothes I stuff them in a bag, walking upstairs explaining to my mom I would be staying at Conners. I never mentioned to my mom about Conner being gay, because she is a homophobe.

Once at Conners house, we head up to his room to play games, usually what we would do on a normal Friday night.

"What game do you want to play first?" Standing by Conner I browse his game selection, pretty big if you ask me. Hmmm... I think to myself.

"How about Fifa '08?" I look at him suggestingly and he nods taking it from his game shelf and inserting it into the game system. Waiting for the game to load, Conner walks out, and comes back with arms full of food. Cheeto's,poptarts,cheese,marshmellows,and graham crackers spill onto the glass coffee table. Looking at each other in approval, we dig in. So much better hanging out with a guy friend, rather then my own girlfriend.