Jenn the Bi-atch and frustration

Conner p.o.v

I panicked, and left him there. I couldn’t be vulnerable not to Drew. When I kissed him, it was like I turned into mushy play-doh. So I pushed him. Feeling the vibrant kiss on my lips, I see Jenn propped up against the wall. Looking at her image in the black and purple compact mirror in her hand, while her other hand tosses around her dark dirty blonde hair rhythmically. Once she sees me she automatically starts stuffing everything she had out into her expensive Coach purse, and straightens her back, trying to make her figure look bigger. Which to me, wasn’t very appealing. What did Drew see in her?

“Hi Conner.” She gives me a smile, which I happen to notice looks very fake considering all of the makeup she had plastered all over her face. Jenn and I never got along too well, I have to confess that everything is just how it always used to be.

“Hello Jenn?” I say with curiosity, she never remembered my name. Maybe she wanted something? Ah yes, the play ‘nice’ act. She always did that to Drew to bribe him to hang out with her and go party. Which I must say Drew is not someone to go to parties. Standing there for a couple of very odd seconds of silence, the bathroom door that is designated to mens opens. And out walks Drew, who looks very confused I might say. But who cares he is very cute when he is confused.

“Conner, I have to ask you something...” He shouts looking very nervous, I am guessing he spotted Jenn? Well how couldn’t he have, one she looks like a freaking slut and two she had just broken his poor little heart. She should die for that. Taking that back, I notice that I am no better then how I judge Jenn. I tried so hard to get Drews attention, and now that I have recieved it, I don’t really know if I want it now. NO, what am I saying?! I LOVE Drew with all of my heart, and I am willing to show anyone in this world.

Conner walks closer, not even two feet away when I feel something moist and wet against my lips. It takes me a couple seconds to commprehend that someones lips were on mine, and they weren’t Drews. Thinking a little more, I think oh yea, it was that slut that was standing next to me just like 30 seconds ago? I push her away from me, Drew is already running down the hallway.

“What is wrong with you! You just broke my best friends heart and now you shattered it! I knew you weren’t any good for him.” I feel as if my body was turning bright red, and fire was burning my heart, I was furious with what Jenn did. I had no clue what I was going to do when I talked to Drew. He saw...everything.

“What do you mean what is wrong with me? I just wanted to show him a piece of revenge. Ya know?” She smirks then wipes her lips on her white sleeves, pink lipgloss is smeared all over her cotton candy blue hoodie. “Oh by the way, for a gay guy you are a pretty good kisser.”

“You didn’t have to use me! I am his best friend. What am I going to say to him?!” What the hell. Why was I asking her? Did she just compliment me? Grinning at her, I push my backpack back into a comfortable place on my shouler, I turn the direction Drew went making my sneakers squeak with every step I took. She better stay a hallways distance so I don’t go off on her the next time I see her.

I open the doors that lead outside, it was break so we were allowed to be outside until the bell rang. But when I can’t see Drew, a tear rolls down my face. Think Conner, think! Where would Drew go if he was frustrated. Why was I asking myself this? I had no clue where Drew would go in a situation like this, because THIS has never happened before! Looking around I see someone sitting back against the tree with their head rested upon it, drawing. Drew only pulled out his sketchbook when he was very... angry. Taking a deep breath I walk over to him. Each step makes me drown in guilt that I shouldn’t be feeling, it was all Jenns fault. I hope he will at least forgive me.

“Hey.” I squeak once I am standing near him. His head whips around, and once he sees its me, he keeps drawing. I study his sketch for a couple seconds. It showed Drew and I kissing. I smile at it, he really does like me, and isn’t having second thoughts. I sit down beside him and watch him draw. Although the kiss was light and sweet, he made it dark and evil. I frown at the way he pushes down on his pencil, I have never seen Drew this angry before.

“So you wanna tell me what happened in there? I thought you were gay.” I am Drew, I mumble to myself wanting to scream at him. I look at him, knowing that I don’t want to scream at him, because he is one of the most ADORABLE guys ever. I tell him the whole story, as he nods, and OK’s everything I say. By the time I am done telling him my 2 minute story his face is glum.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything to her. I should have just kept on walking...I shouldn’t have left the bathroom. I shouldn’t have--” His lips join with mine, well thats one way to get me to shut up nicely. The kiss wasn’t a quick peck, like in the bathroom. But this one seemed to last A LOT longer. But who’s complaining? My lips are connected with the one guy that I have been in love with since the first day we met.

Please comment to tell me how I am doing, it REALLY helps.