Admit it.. You're mine

"Drewww." Conner said tugging on my gray sweatshirt, I was getting tired of him always bugging me, so I simply turn around to face him, hoping to show the annoyance in my expression.

"What do you want?" Conner had been my friend since last year, he was the one that actually kept nagging me to talk to people, and that was how I met my girlfriend, Jenn. But even though I talked more, I always thought of myself still locked up and buried away.

"Do you want to come over and MW3 with me?" He looks at me with his blue sapphire eyes hopeful. Last year Conner had confessed he was gay. That was the day he had asked me out, and I had kindly rejected. I only went out with Jenn so he wouldn't ask again.

His eyes were twinkling how could I say no? "Fine." I mumble, and continue walking.

"I will pick you up at 5, OK?" I waved my hand and smiled at him crossing the road.

Sighing, I whip my phone out of my pocket, and see a message from Jenn, my lovely girlfriend.

Hey since its Friday I want to hang out K, be there inna couple hours? xoxo Jenn

Oh great, what was I going to tell Conner or Jenn? I mean, I had plans with Conner first... but Jenn is my girlfriend. Why must it be so hard for me to decide over the two most important people in my life?! I stare up at the sky, seeing white puffy clouds floating around in just about every shape and size you could imagine. Feeling like I saw my answer in the clouds, I plan to hang out with Conner instead. Bro's before hoes right? Except, Jenn wasn't really a hoe, although she would act like one sometimes.