Tour, Jealousy

Conner P.O.V:

I thought it was splendid that I would be with Drew. I haven't seen him in so long! But then there was Zac. He was built, he had the muscles, the good looks, gorgeous hair. And then there was Drew, he looked depressed, and much more attractive from when we were together in high school.

Standing outside of the boys' dorm, I watch Zac lock the door, and then lead the way. Drew, was just lingering by me.

"Psst, hey whats wrong?" I ask, while nudging him in the arm a few times.

"Nothing I guess," He mumbles.

"It's not nothing, I can tell when your in a pissed mood! And right now you are! So tell me what's going on. Please?" I looked at him, hoping to make eye contact, but never recieving it. Sighing, I take in the scenery. The buildings were a rusty colour, with bricks holding the old building up, I have heard rumors that the building had been there ever since the 1800's, I think it is rather impressing that a school has stood this long, well if the rumor was true that this building was actually that old. Bushes and flowers lined the walls of the old buildings, sidewalks lead to each building, birds chirped and the wind blew mildly, swishing my hair back and forth. An old Oak tree stood in the middle of the campus, the leaves were falling off of it, only because of course it was getting closer and closer to Autumn.

"I'm jealous." He whispers under his breath.

"So here is the main part of campus, get your lunch, talk to the head people in that building," Zac points at one of the smaller buildings and then points his finger at another one. "This is where the History, Literature, and Mathematics's classes are! They have science in a different building because of all the experiments we do in there." This school was going to be interesting, since it was going to be my first year teaching.

"Thanks Zac! It was very sweet of you to show me where I needed to go." I smile sweetly at him, and his cheeks turn a faint red color. Chuckling to myself how cute that was, I turn around to see that Drew isn't standing near me anymore. "Where do you think he went?!" I ask frantically.

"He's just being a sissy because he knows I can score you in bed before him!" He snickers. Fuming, I walk away for the repulsive once attractive Zac.

"HEY! Wait, I didn't mean it. I know where he might have gone."

****

After about 12 minutes of walking, we finally arrive. Zac told me that he liked a specific tree that was here, and usually he would go and draw. I'm guessing Drew and Zac were close, considering that he knows when Drew is majorly pissed off he shuts himself from the world and draws? I should ask before I assume, their friendship. What if they are dating?! No, Drew looks at him with a firing madness. It's not normal for you to talk to yourself, Stop that!

"So are Drew and you close?" I blurt out. Oh gosh, I just had to know!

"We were actually very close until last night, when I fucked up!" Zac kept his eyes on whatever was in the distance.

"What do you mean?" Curiosity got the best of me, of course.

"Well, I've liked Drew for quite awhile. But I knew that he was too hung over on you. So I decided to take his mind off the subject, and kissed him. He never kissed back. This type of thing has never happend to me! I have never been with a guy, but after I met Drew. I just KNEW I had feelings for him, but I tried to hide them from getting any chick I wanted. It's not easy trying to get someone to like you. He really loves you, and always will." Zac told his story, with a tone I hadn't heard all day. It was a tone that has passion, and sadness mixed together. I felt bad for him. But I was still angry for him kissing Drew!

"Look, I'm sorry. I actually thought that he would have moved on and found someone that was actually there for him. After these 7 years, I thought I lost him! It's not easy being able to properly say goodbye to your best friend."

"That's just too bad." Was it supposed to be actual sympathy, or complete sarcasm?

"No worries, I have him now. We can proceed what we didn't start now."

"You're going to date him?" He asks, dumb founded.

"Well yea, why wouldn't I? He still loves me, I still love him. We are MEANT to be together." I explain to him. Silence whirls around us, as we keep walking further and further.

"That's not going to happen." He says harshly.

"Excuse me?" I retort.

"Teachers, aren't allowed to have relationships with their students." I could feel my blood boiling. I had wanted to teach at this school for a while now, and just also noticed that you are restricte from having ANY romantic relationships with students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aweeeee chiiiiiznittss! ;D

Hope you guys liked the chapter! :o

Comment please? :]