I missed you & Zac

“N-ow?” I ask, my stuttering still on a rampage. He walks in circles around me, his eyes never leaving my body.

“Did you not just hear me a couple of minutes ago?” He retorts. Still making his pointless circles.

“OK, smarty pants. But I really have to go to class.” I whine, looking up at the overly large clock on the main building, only one more minute to get to Mr.Ronnalds class. Why was I using class as an excuse to get away from him? I’ve always wanted a break from school, and here was the opportunity. Smacking myself on the forehead, I wait for Conners response.

“IF you actually wanted to go to class, you would have walked away by now. But you didn’t.” He stops in front of me, his eyes still the same old shimmering brown color. He was so intelligent, and witty.

“You’re right.” A bell rings, telling me I was most definitely late, but what did I care now? I was with Conner, the one that I most absolutely positively loved!

“I’ve missed you for too long, Drew. I can’t let you escape from me this time.” He leans into my putting his forehead on my chest. I take in the scent of his hair, Axe. He smelled so manly.

“HEY! What are you kids doing out here!? Shouldn’t you be in class?” Oh god, it’s the bitch counselor. Taking Conners hand, I start running.

“We can’t let her catch us.” I knew that the overly large woman wouldn’t even think about running after Conner and I, probably because she would have run out of breath “trying” to get us. I led Conner to my dorm. Huffing, I close the door behind me, resting my head upon the door. “Whew, we’re safe.” I say smiling.

“Thank goodness. I didn’t think I would get in trouble on my first first day here.” He says.

“First day here? Wai- What?!” I spun around looking at him curiously.

“Drew, chill its college. I thought I told you I just finished up school to become a teacher.” He states, smirking.

“Y-your teaching, here?” I ask, he nods at me. “What subject?”

“Literature.”

Oh, I say to myself and then make my way over to my bed. Plopping down, I stare up at the ceiling.

“Something wrong? Do you not want me to teach here?” I feel him next to me on the bed.

“No, no. I do. It’s just that, how am I supposed to stay focused when you’re my teacher next trimester?”

“You’ve never cared about school THAT much, Drew.” He takes my hand in his, and traces designs around it. Everywhere he touches makes me shiver with much anticipation.

“Hello pretty boys.” A male figure comes from the bathroom, a towel draping over his waist. He shakes his head a little trying to get the excess water from his hair, and walks closer. I sit up and glare up at him, Conner stopped touching me. “Oh, Am I interrupting something?” He says placing his hand over his mouth.

“Douche.” I say under my breath. What the hell was he doing here, I thought he would have been in class already.

“Did you say something?” He asks, I shake my head and beam at him. Giving me a look of disbelief, he turns his attention towards Conner, and seems very interested. “Hello. I’m Zac.” He flashes Conner, one of those oh-i’m-so-sexy smiles.

“Conner.” He replies, shaking hands with him.

“Oh, so you’re him? THE Conner?” He pulls a chair up close to Conner, his towel still draped over his waist, only leaving his 6 pack abs exposed for the world to see.

“I believe I am the only Conner that Drew knows.” He says looking at me, and the shooting his gaze back at Zac.

“He talked about you all the time.” Looking down at the ground embarrassed and slightly pissed. I run my hand through my hair. Who the hell was Zac to just barge in and try to talk to MY bestfriend/boyfriend, like he knew him all his life.

“Oh really?” Conner says curiously. “Cute.”

I smile once again, and then look up at him, with my hopeful eyes.

“Well I better get going, I need a tour of this place, I already got lost once today.

“I could give you a tour if you’d like Conner.” Zac asks. I gape at him.

“No, I can do it Zac. Besides you’re not even dressed.” I try to give Zac one of my innocent smiles, but he wasn’t going to settle for that.

“Just wait for me Conner, and I will give you a tour.” He grabs a pair of faded jeans and a dark blue t-shirt and bolts for the bathroom, and out in less than 2 minutes.

“Well, now I have two people giving me a tour. This should be fun.” Conner smiles. 

____________________

Since it's Easter I thought I would upload a chapter for you guys.:] Have an AWESOME day!