Single like a jalepeno pringle

Not long after I was playing games with Conner was my phone beeping. Worried, I open it and then see a message from Jenn. She said she was pissed and bla bla bla. "Conner, gimme a minute I gotta talk to Jenn real quick."

"Sure whatever." He looks away at the wall, his cheeks flushing red. Ignoring his anger I walk into the hallway and dial her number it only took two rings.

"Sick?! I went over to your house to see how you were feeling and your mother told me you weren't there What the hell is going on." This was normal when I talked to Jenn, always complaining about something. Sometimes I like to think shes on her period 24/7!

"Well hello to you too." If we were talking in person she would have kicked me in the leg, or worse...

"I am tired of this lying. We are done." One the other end, I hear the phone click and my heart skipped a beat. Leaning upon the wall, I slide on my butt, and chuck my phone at the wall. That bitch! Hugging my hands in my face, I decide to forget about it. But how can you forget when your first love just broke up with you? Deciding not to care about it, I pick up my phone and slid it in my pocket, and open the door. Conner looks up at me, and smiles while stuffing a handful of cheetohs into his mouth. Plopping back on the couch, I hold a pillow over my face. Maybe I could just kill myself?

"Not acceptable Drew!" He pulls the pillow from my face, he is awkwardly close to me. But I don't want to pull away, instead of pushing him off me I pull him closer. The sides of Conners mouth slip into a smile, as we inch closer and closer. Bolting my eyes shut, I feel something warm, and fuzzy inside me.

"Boooys!! We are going out for pizza. You coming?" Pushing Conner I away, I give him a look of disgust, and shake my head. What was I just about to do?

"Yea, We will be down in a minute!" Rushing down stairs, I slip on my converse and decide to skip out on staying at Conners house. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea...