Act III: Scene One

ACT III
— Scene 1 —
P O V : L O U I S

It had only been a few days since the date, and here I was, in the art studio, Harry asking me to undress.

At first, I frowned, feeling extremely confused. But as Harry continued to stare at me, holding his paint brush, I slowly began to realise what was going on.

"Louis, I have this assignment for class," Harry spoke. I was sat in front of the TV in the middle of a Fifa match.

"Mmh," I said, nodding.

He took a deep breath, "I have to paint someone... in the nude."

I was completely focused on the game, and wasn't listening in the slightest. "Louis!" he called out, catching my attention.

I paused the match, "What?"

"Could you model for my painting?" he asked me, blushing, "I understand if you're not comfortable with it, but I just don't know who else-"

"Sure, why not?" I responded with a smile.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I thought the most that this would require me to do was to sit still for a few hours, but I was mistaken. I had unknowingly volunteered to be a naked model for Harry.

I froze, unsure of what to do.

This is bad. I hated being naked, and sure, I slept in my boxers with Harry, but that's different. My privates are covered, and I don't feel so exposed under the blanket.

If I get a boner, I'm fucked.

Suddenly, I had a plan.

"Wait, I just remembered. I have a job interview in about..." I looked at the clock, "Now, actually."

Harry's face lit up, "Really, what's it for?"

"I'll tell you later," I said, panicking, "I've got to go now."

I ran downstairs, acting as if I were in a hurry.

"Um, bye, I guess," Harry called out, as I slammed the door.

I felt bad, but I knew that this was better than extreme humiliation and a possible erection.

P O V : H A R R Y

I sighed, staring at the ceiling. I needed to finish the painting by tomorrow, and I had no one to model for me.

Who else could I use? Who would be completely comfortable with posing naked?

All of a sudden, it came to me. I reached for my phone, dialling Danielle's number.

---

"For the last time, can you be still?" I groaned at Danielle, who was squirming around on the couch, completely naked.

"Sorry, I'm just really getting into this, you know?" she said, laying on her side and placing her hand on her hip.

I sighed, "Well, I'm almost done, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped."

"So, is this painting going to be for personal use, Henry?" she asked, smirking suggestively.

I rolled my eyes, "It's for my art class, and my name is Harry."

"I love natural guys," she beamed, "Some people complain about the hair getting in the way, but to me, it's like exploring a wild jungle!"

I placed my hands on my hips, "That's it, the painting's done."

This was a complete lie, but I could finish the rest by memory. Right now, I just wanted her to leave.