Chapter 14 SHE'S BACK!!!!

Sam POV

I was currently curled up in a ball on the floor of the bathroom in the house Liam and I share. I was sick to my stomach and I've been in here for three hours. I've been throwing up all day and I can't seem to move. "Sam? Sam where are you?" Liam's voice called. I got enough strength in my body to make a noise so Liam would know where I am. I heard quick footsteps and then Liam was by my side. "Sam are you ok?" he asked. Before I could try to say anything I threw up in the toilet again. Liam held my hair up while I threw up. When I was done I wiped my mouth off and brushed my teeth. "Baby are you ok?" I closed my eyes and shook my head no. I can't be pregnant because Liam and I haven't done anything yet. Were taking it slow. Liam stood up and walked out. He came back with a thermometer in his hand. He took my temperature and looked at the results. "103.2 baby you're sick. Come on let's lay you down so you can get some rest. And I'll take care of you." he said as he put the thermometer down on the counter and picked me up bridal style and took me into our bedroom laying me down on the bed. "Everything will be alright babe I promise." he said. I nodded my head and opened my mouth to speak. "Can you put on a movie for me." my voice was very scratchy and you could barely hear what I was saying but Liam understood. Liam grabbed Toy story and put it in the DVD player and pressed play. "I'll be right back." he told me and I nodded my head. I watched the movie and slowly fell asleep as the movie progressed closer and closer to the end.

Louis POV

"WHAT?!?!" I screamed. "YOU WERE WHAT!?!?!" Haley looked at me terrified. "Shit." she said when she realized what she just said. "Haley is it true?" I asked when I was calm. She took a deep breath and spoke. "Yes. But you already knew about me being raped. But I didn't tell you about being abused." she said quietly as she looked down at her lap. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She was quiet for a moment before she spoke. "I was afraid. I'm completely terrified Lou. I was scared what you would think." I cupped her face with my hands and gently had her look at me. "Haley you do not need to be afraid to tell me anything. I will never ever judge you. You mean the world to me and I would never ever ever do anything to hurt you in any way. I love you to much to do anything like that." I said as I kissed her on the lips. "And I am going to move with you because you are my girl friend and I love you and I would be a terrible boy friend if I didn't move with you. And I completely understand why you would want to move." I said as I pulled away and looked at her. She smiled at me. "Thank you Louis. Thank you."

"No problem baby. No more secrets?"

"No more secrets." she replied.

"Where exactly do you want to move?" I asked her. "Anywhere as long as we are not in London." she replied. "We could look for a house in Doncaster." I told her. She smiled at me. "I'd like that because then we could be some what closer to you're mum and sisters. The bad thing is that were farther away from our friends." she sadly. "I know baby but just think it'll be safer." I told her. "Yea it will." she said. "Well I'll go get my laptop and we'll start looking for houses ok." I said as I stood up. "Alright I'll just go feed Molly she's probably hungry." she said as she looked at Molly in her arms and stood up. We parted ways so we could go do what we had to do and then we met back up at the living room. We sat down on one of the couches and started looking for houses as Haley started feeding Molly.

Allie's POV

I don't know where I am but I really want to leave. He is completely crazy. I'm locked in a room where's there's no windows and no light. It's pitch black in here. But there's a door. I can't escape through that. He always keeps it locked. What am I gonna do. I just want to see my family. I want all of this drama to stop. It's not fair. I crawled to the corner of the room and brought my knees up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs and buried my face in my knees. I began to cry as I sat there in the corner of the room. I continued to cry as I thought of a song and started singing it.