Chapter 13: Moving Day?

Luke.

The abusive bitch. I suddenly remember what he did to me in the past...again.

FLASHBACK

Louis had just left to go to McDonalds to get us some food. I had walked into my bedroom with my suitcase and started unpack in when I heard the front door open. I stopped what I was doing and walked to the living room thinking it was Louis. "Louis babe that was extremely qui-" I had stopped mid sentence to see Luke my ex standing in the living room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!??!?!?!?" I screamed. "I came to get my girlfriend back and WHO THE FUCK IS LOUIS?!?!?!?!" Luke screamed back at me. "MY BOYFRIEND WHO'S WAY BETTER THAN YOU!!" I screamed back at him.

"OH HELL NO! I didn't want to have to do this bt you leave me no choice." he said as he pulled out a knife. "LUKE PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!! PLEASE JUST NO!!" I screamed. Luke stared walking towards me and I started backing up. I finally ran for the bathroom but Luke pushed me down just as ran into the bathroom and tried closing the door. I ended up hitting my head against the glass picture frame an the wall my head hurt a lot. I lifted my hand and placed it where it hurt. I felt something warm and I pulled back to see blood. "Luke stop please." I begged but it was no use Luke took his knife and slid it down my arm. My arms started to bleed. "Rot in hell bitch." Luke said as he stood up and climbed out the window in the bathroom. That's when Louis came in and saw me.

END FLASHBACK

Luke's POV

"Luke, WTF are you doing here." Haley said. "Coming to get my girlfriend back." I said. "Oh hell no your not." I said. I came over to her and she started to back up. All of a sudden, i heard crying. I looked to my left, and Haley started to cry. "WTF are you crying now! I haven't dont anything yet!" i screamed. I put my knife down and walked over to a baby crib. I picked up the baby. "NO! PLEASE DON"T HURT HER! GET ME, NOT HER!" Haley shouted. I smiled. I knew what I was going to do. I walked up to her and said Ok. I grabbed a rag shoved it in her mouth and she fell. I caught her, just in time. I grabbed the frikin baby and left the house. Hmm, maybe i should leave a note that will scare the shit out of her boyfriend. -note said: hey. I have your girlfriend. dont you dare come back to get her- I left the house. I tied haley's hands and duck taped her mouth. I went into this apartment and put them in.

MOMENTS LATER...

haley's POV:

I woke up. I tried to yawn, but i couldn't. Where was I? i took me a while to realize where i was. A cell is what you could pretty much describe it. I panicked. Where is Luke? I looked around, and I saw him. "GMT MM MOU MOF MHERE!" I muffled. He ripped the duck tape out of my mouth. "OW. GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I sceamed. "No. And I have your little friend too." he said and held up Molly. "Please leave her alone, don't hurt her." I said. Tears started coming down my cheeks. No. I'm gonna help you a little. This bastard wont let me frikin sleep. He sat in the corner and started or at least tried to put Molly to sleep. I crried until I was cried out. I started singing to myself. Luke was listening, but i didn't know.

I know I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret

Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts