Chapter 5: I've been Kidnapped

*1 week* Allie POV

It's been a week. A week since I talked to Niall. A week since I talked to Haley. 2 weeks since I saw Cassidy and Anna. 2 weeks since I saw Louis. 3 weeks since I saw mum and the girls. 3 weeks since I saw the guys. 3 weeks since I saw Nicole and Paytyn. Everyday. Every hour. Every minute. Every second I think about them. I think am I ever going to get out of here. Sam is probably the same. Now I'm staring to give up. 

Nicole POV

it's been a week since Niall said 'Allie and Sam were kidnapped.' All I can think of is them. It's been three weeks since I saw them. I'm scared shitless. what if they died? What happened to them? How we're they kidnapped? Will they be able to escape? Then I realized Cassidy and Anna!?!?!? What had Niall told them? Did Niall tell them what actually happened to Sam and Allie?

"Nicole? Nicole? NICOLE!" someone said. "AHHHH!!" I screamed. "What?" I asked. "Are you okay? You seemed pretty deep in your thought." Liam asked me. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking about Sam and Allie." I said. "Yeah I know I miss them too." Liam said. "GUYS!!!!!!" Louis shouted. "What do you want  Louis?" Paytyn asked. "Niall said that he got a call saying three of the band members have to go to Starbucks at 2:00PM and meet three people there." He said. 

We talked for a while then,."DADDY!!!!!!" Cassidy screamed.  Niall had a worried expression on his face then said," Be right back." 

Niall POV

"DADDY!!!!!" Cass screamed. Oh no what happened this time.  "Be right back." I said.  Then I ran upstairs into Cassidy and Anna's room and said,"What's wrong baby girl?" "I-I-I-I-I miss mummy. When's mummy coming back????" She asked.  " I don't know baby, soon. Hopefully soon." I told her. "Otay daddy." She said. I sat there with her in my arms then " I tired daddy."she said rubbing her eyes. "Okay baby why don't you take a  nap.  Uncle Liam, Uncle Louis and I have to go somewhere so uncle Harry and uncle Zee will watch you and Anna and Arielle." I said. "What about aunties? Will they be here too?" Anna asked. "Yes Annabear, aunties will be here too." "YAYAY!!!" they said together.  "Now get some sleep and I'll see you when I get back. Love you." I said. "Love you too daddy." they said falling asleep. 

 Liam POV

When Niall came down Louis asked,"So, lads which three are going?" "Well, I was thinking Niall, you and I"  I said looking at Louis. "Why?" they asked.  "Because Sam is my girlfriend and Allie is Niall's girlfriend and Louis's sister." I said. "What happened if we got kidnapped? Where would the girls go?" Niall asked. "They could come stay with Perrie and I. Perrie loves it when  the girls come over, that and Arielle won't be as bored." Zayn said.  "That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks Zayn." Niall said.  "no problem mate." Zayn said.  "Well I think we should get going. Cm'on Ni, Cm'on Lou. See you when we get back." I said. "Hopefully."Niall said muttering it to himself.

Sam POV

"Now you little urchins,we are going somewhere. We don't want you to escape so your coming with us." She said. Who could they possibly be??? "TESS! WHAT THE HELL?? YOU DIDN'T TIE THEM UP TIGHT ENOUGH. THEY COULD ESCAPE EASILY!!" She said yelling at Tess. "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Sorry, Miss Calder. I tried m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my best." Tess said. Wait, did she say 'Calder'  That could mean only one thing................................. ELEANOR!!!  

"ELEANOR YOU BITCH!" Allie screamed. Allie was obviously  thinking the same thing.  "Ahhhhh So you do know who I am." Eleanor said. "No Dur Dipshit. We thought you were dead. Everyone thought you were dead. A little while after Louis told me that you and him broke up he also told me you were dead." Allie said. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH, No that was my twin sister. I was just using Louis for the money." She said. "YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!!!! USING MY BROTHER FOR MONEY!!!!" Allie when ballistic.

Allie POV

When Eleanor said she was using  Louis for money I just went ballistic. "Paige knock her out. I don't want to hear her Doncaster accent." Eleanor said. And I knew who she was talking about...... Me. "OH when we get our hands on you you are going to be dead." Sam said. Then I was knocked out. The last thing I heard was "Kill Cassidy." 

************************************************************************************************************

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO GET IT WHILE MY PARENTS ARE OUT AND  I WANTED TO GET THIS CHAPTER IN. SO YEAH

QOTD

 DO YOU THINK THAT ELEANOR, PAIGE AND TESS WILL GET CASSIDY AND KILL HER?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE

BYE

~ALLIE