Chapter 6: SAVED AT LAST BITCHES

Louis POV 

I don't know who these people are. I don't know why they had my sister. I haven't seen her in 2 weeks. I miss her. It's like all of a sudden she went missing. If these people just all of a sudden decide to let  Sam and Allie got, then I wouldn't want to kill them. I would still hate the. But I would like to see them in jail for at least 5-10 years. 

"Louis we're here." Liam said. "M'kay." When we got in  we saw three people there. We walked over there. They asked,"Are you Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne?" We nodded and Liam said," Yes we are. Who are you?" "Let us introduce ourselves I'm Paige, I'm Tess and you already know me." They all said.  Wait, I know that voice. Could it be? No! It couldn't......... Eleanor.

Eleanor POV

"........... And you already know me." I finished.  Louis had a puzzled look on his face. HA! He didn't even know it was his 'ex-girlfriend'  I was just his 'girlfriend' so that I could get the money. "Eleanor? Is that you?" Louis asked.  I took offmy sunglasses and said,"Hi Louis." "Eleanor, what the hell I thought you were dead. We all did." Louis said "No, that was my twin." I said. "W-W-W-Why would you do that Eleanor? Anyways where are Allie and Sam?"  "Now, now don't need to rush into things." I said jsut to piss Louis off. "Eleanor, I'm only going to say this once. Where. Are. Allie. And. Sam?" he said slowly. "Paige, Tess I'll be right back. Take care of thing for me will you?" I asked/said getting up. "Okay Miss. Calder." They said nodding their heads.

Niall POV

"Now where are Allie and Sam?" Liam asked Paige and Tess. "Allie and Sam are in a secret location that we cannot release to you at this time." Tess said. DAMNIT!!  I just want Allie back. "WHY THE FUCK NOT!!" I yelled. "Because that is between us and Miss. Calder. When you find out we will send you information about that." Paige said. Just as we were about to leave I saw someone walk in. It was, my girlfriend, the mother to my children. It was Allison Marie Tomlinson. "Niall? Louis?" Allie said. "ALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis and I said at the same time.  "Liam?" Sam said. "SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liam said. "BITCH HOW THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU ESCAPE?!?!?!?!" They asked. "I have my ways." Allie said taking my hand and then Louis's walking away. Then Samm grabbed Liam's and said, " Goodbye bitches." Then I flipped them off.

Allie POV *2 Mins ago*

I had just gotten Sam and I untied thanks to my work with ropes in my past. My dad would always tie me up back in America.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sitting in my room when my dad came into my room and said" Come here you little whore!" I didn't protest because I knew that if I did then I would get abused harder. Not just physically but sexually too. Everynight, when I came home from school, I would always protest against my dad. He'd tell me that it was only for an hour. Then he would say for the weekend I would get a full day beating.  On the weekend, with my full day beating, I would get punched, slapped, kicked and raped.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Alright Sam, ready to get out?" I asked her. She nodded then said," Yes I miss Li!" I rolled eyes at her then nodded and got out. "FREE AT LA-" I screamed out. "Shh. Don't want to get caught do we now?" Sam asked. I shook my head. "Alright let's go." She said heading into Starbucks. When we got in there, I saw my boyfriend, the father to my children, Niall James Horan. "Niall? Louis?" I said unsure of if it was them. "ALLIE!!!!" Louis and Niall screamed and sure enough it was them. "Oh MY GOD!!! I missed you so fucking much. How are the girls?" I asked Niall. "They're fine they just miss you." He said. "BITCH! HOW THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU ESCAPE?!?!?!" Paige and Tess asked. "I have my ways." I said then I took Niall and Louis's hands and Sam grabbed Liam's hand and said," Goodbye bitches." Then Niall flipped them off.

*NOW*

When Niall and I got home I went upstairs and said,"Surprise!" "MUMMY!!!!" Cassidy and Anna screamed. "Auntie Allie!!! Auntie Allie!!!" Arielle said. "Hi Cass. Hi Annabear. Ari, look how big you've gotten. I  haven't seen you in forever." "We missed you mummy." Cassie and Anna said. "I missed you too and of coruse Ari." I said. "You were all I thought about while I was gone. We went downstairs because Haley and Louis had a big annoucement and Louis claimed to be 'too lazy' to come and get us. 

Haley POV

"Um, hey guys can I tell you something?" I asked. They nodded. I look over at Louis and he nods telling me to continue. "Guys, I'm pregnant." I said. They all looked shock then Allie,"OMG!!! I GET TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!" Then she came over by me and said,"I'm hoping it's a girl."  "Same here." I told her. "Because then I'll give you all of Cass and Anna's clothes that don't fit them."Allie said. I nodded then said,"Yeah, Louis for some reason wants twins. A boy and a girl."  "Really!" she said shocked. Then said," When we were younger he told me he just wanted a daughter.  Not twins."  she laughed.  "Well, guess he changed his mind." I said. 

**********************************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS SO HERE IS CHAPTER 6. I'M STILL GROUNDED BUT MY PARENTS ARE IN THE LIVING ROOM WATCHING GAME OF THRONES AND YEAH..... SO CHAPTER 6.

SPECIAL ANOUCEMENT! 

NEW BOOK. @LIFEROCKS25 IS GONNA HELP ME AND IT'S CALLED

WHO DO I CHOOSE! ITS A LIAM FANFIC AND WATCH FOR A SNEEK PEEK!!!

QOTD

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE NEW BOOK?

I SURE AM!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE

BYE

~ALLIE