Chapter 2: Laley

HEY GUYS SO BEFORE I START, THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT LOUIS AND HALEY. SO THE FIRST LALEY MOMENT IS THE SEXUAL SCENE  THEN SO ON AND SO FORTH AND @MYBOOBEARBUDDY WOULDN'T STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT IT. IT WAS GOING TO BE IN THE LATER CHAPTERS BUT SINCE SHE WAS BUGGING ME ABOUT IT I MIGHT AS WELL GO FOR IT. SO YEAH ON WITH LES STOREH

Louis POV

 When Niall left with the girls I went to the living room where Haley was.  "They left already?" Haley asked. I nodded. I sit next to her and put my arms around her waist. "Babe, what are you doing?" She asked me.  I ignored her question and said,"you know what we haven't done?"  "What's that?" She asked me. Then I whispered in her ear,  I could see her eyes widen. "Are you sure? What happens if I get pregnant? Or if the management find out?" she ramble. "Hey hey hey it's okay." I said calming her down.  After Haley calmed down, I kissed her neck  and she moaned. I told her to jump  up and she did. I carried her to our room. I lied her down on the bed.

Haley POV

He finds my weak spot and I moan even louder.  He starts his way up my leg, trying to find my comfort zone.Then he holds one hand onto my head, and one on my leg, and reaches in. I start to take off his shirt, He just continues, and starts unzipping my shorts. We kiss and squeeze our bodies  together like crazy as we do this. I can't believe that we are having sex.  Then I take his pants off so the only things left are my bra, underwear, and his boxers. He starts laying on top of me, licking every part of me. Next thing you know he starts unclasping my bra.

One thing now... We are naked.

He was lying on top of me and as he grabbed my ass, I moaned and I turned over until he was lying on top of my small body.

Louis POV

It feels soo good. I love everything about it and her. I kissed her down her chest until I reached her belly button. I bit it and she moaned. When I made it to her clit, she started to whimper alot, so I backed away a little. She was, and I have to admit, GOD DAMN HOT! We kissed like there was no tomorrow. I start grabbing it and shoving it in, and Haley  was like, Oh. That feels good. What are you doing babe? "sticking the thing. 3,2, or 1. "Hard, hard. I slid it in and out, in and out. It feels good. Wow. She and I have gone too deep but we can't seem to get ourselves in the mood where we decide to stop

Haley  POV

I start to jerk. I need some air to relax and rethink over what happened. "did you enjoy that?' Louis says. He continues saying," I'm almost there." His whole body jults as his pure cum runs inside me and lets me go a second later.  "I love you Louis." I say.  "I love you too Haley." Louis said. We both just lay there in each others arms. I fall asleep in my lovers arms.

******** A WEEK LATER**********

I woke up with my stomach turning. I ran to the bathroom and then I heard Louis calling my name. "Hale, Haley baby are you okay?" he asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said.  "Are you sure?" he asked. I shook my head. "I think. I think I might be pregnant." I said.  " I'm going to go to the store and get some pregnancy testes just to make sure." I said. he nodded then said,"Ok, just be safe and I'll see you when you get back."  I nodded  then went outside and went into Louis' car. "Don't crash my car. you know how much I love it." he said before I got into his car. "I know. I know." I said. After I bought the testes I went back home and ran to the bathroom did what I needed to do. put my phone timer on for five minutes. and waited. Just waited. 

****  TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES LATER*****

The timer went off and I went over and  flipped one over........ Positive. Then I flipped the next one over.... Positive. The other one........ Positive.   The next one..... Positive. "LOUIS!!!" I yelled up the stairs. "Yea love." he asked. "Can you come here for a sec." I asked him. He nodded and came up the stairs and into our room. "Okay so I took five pregnancy tests and i flipped over four of them and they had two lines which means they are all say positive now the last one I want you to flip it over." I told him. He nodded and went to pick it up and when he saw it he said," It's positive. Two lines." he said smiling.  "Well let's go to the doctor's to make sure." I said.  He nodded and called the doctors explaining  what was wrong with me.    "Ok. thank you. goodbye." He said hanging up. "Ok appointment is at 2:00 so we have an hour to relax." He told me. I nodded then running to the bathroom to throw up my breakfast from this morining.   "Ok ready to go?" Louis asked me. I look at the time it was 1:20 PM. WOW!  I took that long. "Yeah lets go." I said.

*AT THE DOCTORS*

I  had just checked in and they had just called me. I'm still nervous so I asked Louis to come with me.  He did and now we're waiting for the doctor. There was a knock on the door then the doctor say,"Haley Pritzlaff?"  I nodded and said,"That's me"  "Hi I'm Doctor Marie, your boyfriend has told me that you think your pregnant and that you took five pregnancy tests and they were all positive is that correct?" She asked me.  I nodded. "Ok, I'm just going to put this gel on your stomach so could you lay down and lift up your shirt so that I can put the gel on to make sure you are pregnant?" She asked me. I nodded and lifted my shirt up as I lied down on the bed.  After Doctor Marie put the gel on she took this wand thingy and put it over my stomach on the gel and said,"Yep you sure are pregnant. Congrats."   I got up and lifted my shirt down and got off the bed and hugged Louis.  As we headed out of the doctors' office Louis said," I can't believe we're going to be parents."   "I know. It's so exciting!" I said.  

When we got home I was exhausted. So I decide to take a nap. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SO  HERE IS LALEY OR AS I CALL IT #BABYBOOANDBOOBEARFUNTIME. SO YEAH

QODT

DO YOU THINK THAT THE BABY SHOULD BE A BOY OR A GIRL

I THINK THE BABY SHOULD BE A GIRL. 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE

BYE

~ALLIE