Chapter 4: SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niall POV

I was sitting in the kitchen it has been a week since I've seen Allie and Anna and Cassidy are scared that she won't come back. Me on the other hand I'm worried as fuck! I miss her, the girls miss her. It's not the same without her. I know Allie, she wouldn't just leave me here alone with the girls. I'll call Louis and see if he knows anything. Just as I was about to call Louis my phone was ringing. It was Allie.

A- Allie N- Niall U- Unknown

N: Allie? What happened? Where are you?

A; Niall I don't have much time to talk, but Sam and I have been kidnapped. I don't know by who and I don't know why. I love you, Cassidy and Anna so much. Tell Louis I love him and that I'll get us out of here. If the girls ask where I am tell them that Sam and I took a holiday to America.

N: I love you too baby and the girls miss you so much. I miss you so much. I can't live without you here, Allie I just can't. I don't know what to do without you. Cassidy and Anna miss you so much and they love you as much as I love you. You know that right?

A: I know. I have to go now they're coming back I lov-

U: LITTLE BITCH I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!!! Sorry about that, I told her to give me her phone and I know for sure that I didn't give it back. If you want to see your precious girlfriend and her little friend then I suggest having your three of your band mates come meet me at Starbucks (Only place I can think of) at 2:00 PM tomorrow. Goodbye!

Why did that person sound familiar? Could it be Eleanor? It couldn't could it? I was drawn from my thoughts when a little someone asked," Daddy where's mummy?" Just as I though Anna and Cassidy are wondering where Allie is. "Mummy went on holiday with Auntie Samantha." I said. "Why?" they asked. "Because even though mummy and Auntie Samantha love you, they just need sometime to themselves." I told them. "When will they be back?" Anna asked. "Soon probably in a week or so." I said hoping I was correct.

Allie POV

Why? Why does it have to be me? Why does it have to be Sam? I miss Niall, I miss mum, I miss my girls, I miss Haley, I miss my sisters, I miss Louis I miss Nicole, I miss Paytyn, I miss the guys and I miss Madi. I just wanna go home!!!! Wait a mintue, I still have my phone so I think I'll call Haley

H: Haley A: Allie U:Unknown

H:Hello?

A:Haley

H: Allie where the hell are you Niall's worried sick.

A: I know but I honestly don't know where the fuck I am. I have Sam with me. We were both kidnapped a week ago and about two hours after I dropped the girls off at your house. We have been beaten many times but we managed to save our phones.

H: Do you know who it is that kidnapped you?

A: no

Just then THEY came in and took my phone. NO!!! I NEED THAT!!! They said,"LITTLE BITCH!!!" and then said into my phone U: Hello we're sorry for the inconvenience if you know what's best for you and your baby, Haley, you'd keep that pretty mouth of your's shut.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I screamed. "BITCH DON'T YOU YELL AT ME. Now, you get your punishment." She said. Then someone else said," TYLER, BLAKE GET IN HERE!" "yes mam" They said. WAIT, WHAT!!! Tyler and Blake are helping these sluts?!?!?!?!?!? That can't be, unless it's either Tessa, Paige and Eleanor. That can't be, I was told Eleanor died two years ago.  After that I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY SO I AM VERY SORRY THIS IS LATE BUT I GOT GROUNDED AND I'M STILL GROUNDED BUT MY MUM AND YOUNGER BROTHER WENT TO THE STORE, MY DAD IS STILL AT WORK AND MY OLDER BROTHER DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. SO YEAH

QOTD

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN GROUNDED?

I HAVE BEEN GROUNDED ABOUT 3 OR 4 TIMES. ALL FOR A WEEK EXCEPT THIS TIME IT'S FOR THE REST OF THE SECOND TRIMESTER. SO YEAH.......

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE 

BYE!

~ALLIE