Chapter 7: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allie POV

I  wake  up to hear Anna scream,"MUMMY! DADDY!" "Niall. Niall wake uo somethings wrong." I said. Niall shot up and we heard Anna scream again. We got out of bed and ran to Cassidy and Anna's room. "Annabear, what's wrong? Where's Cassie?" I asked. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I don't know where she went mummy. I had a bad dream and  and went to her but when I got over there she was gone." Anna said. "Niall, go see of she's sleepwalking downstairs, I''ll see if she went to our room." I said.  Niall nodded then ran downstairs. "Anna, everything is going to be okay. Go with daddy and look for Cassie." I told her, she nodded then nodded and went downstairs.

I went into Mine and Niall's room and said,"Cassidy! Cassidy Rose!? Cassidy Rose Horan, come here now this is not funny. It's way to early." "ALLIE!" Niall said/yelled.. I went downstairs and saw Niall with Anna and a note. I took the note from Niall. It said,

'if you want your daughter back meet us at 142 chestnut road at noon on Monday

Paige, Tess and Eleanor xo'

"Paige, Tess and Eleanor have her?" He asked. I nodded then said,"Niall we need to get Cassidy back. I need to be with her. She needs to be safe. She probably scared and thinks that Paige, Tess and Eleanor are also her aunts and she's doesn't know what's going on." I told him.  "What time is it?" Anna asked. Niall looks over and says,"2:30 AM." Anna yawns. "Well lets all go back to sleep. Okay? You can sleep with mummy and daddy for the night. Okay Annabear?" I said. Anna nodded and we all went to mine and Niall's room and fell asleep.

Eleanor POV

I can't believe we did it! Noew we're gonna kill her. It's the only way to get Allie back. Now with Sam that's gonna be hard. I could just kidnap Liam but that would be to obvious. Eh why not. I decided to call him.

Phone Convo

E: Eleanor L: Liam

L: Hello?

E: We're coming for you Liam.......

L: Who are you? Why are you calling this early?

E: We're Sam's worst nightmare......... COMING FOR YOU!

END CONVO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. This is too easy Cassidy is calm and asleep. Blake and Tyler will have to rape her because we did everything else.

Sam POV *Morning*

I woke up and Liam wasn't in  bed.  "Li, where are you?" I asked. No answer. I went downstairs,"Liam, where are this isn't fun-" I stopped. There was a note, it said

'We have your boyfriend. If you want him meet us at 142 Chestnut Road at noon on Monday.

xo,

Tess, Paige and Eleanor'  

DAMNIT!  They have him. My Liam. They have my Liam. I called Allie to see if they had Niall as well.

Phone Convo

A: Allie S: Sam

A: Hello?

S: Allie, we have a problem!

A: What is it?

S: Tess, Paige, and Eleanor have Liam. Do you know if they have Niall?

A: THEY WHAT!

S:They have Liam.

A:OMG! They have Cassidy as well.

S: CASSIDY! We need to get the rest of the gang together so we can get them back

A: Alright. Niall, Anna, and I will be there soon bye samsam.

S: Bye Alliebear.

END CONVO

Zayn POV

Sam said that we, the gang, had a very important meeting today."Where's Cass and Li?" Madison asked." That's why we're here. Allie, will you." Sam said looking like she was about to cry. Allie nodded then said,"Cassidy and Liam were kidnapped last night." We were all shocked. My mate, my band member, my brother, kidnapped and my niece. Both kidnapped.

Allie POV

"Oh. My. God!" Haley said. "I know. I just want Cassie back." I said as I went over by Niall and Anna. I started bawling. Thank God I wasn't wearing makeup anymore. The only time is when Niall and I go out, just the two of us. WOW! That hasn't happened in a long while. Eh, I'll tell him when this has all calmed down. "Allie, what are you going to do about this?" Niall asked. "I don't know? Wait, we could all go and get them." I said. "Yeah but, who would stay here?" Madi asked. Madi's right one of us would have to stay here and watch Anna and Arielle. "I'll stay here." Haley volunteered. "I'm afraid my unborn child would get hurt." We all nodded in agreement. "Okay, what time is it?" Perrie asked. "It's 11:00 AM." Harry said.  "K. We need to get to 142 Chestnut Road by noon. So, I suggest we get going." I said. "Alright be good for Auntie Haley. We'll be back." Niall said.  "You too Arielle." Zayn said. They nodded and said," Okay we love you!"

"mummy and I love you too Ari." Zayn said kissing the top of Ari's head. "I love you too Annabear."Niall said doing the same thing Zayn did with Ari. "Love you Annabear." I said doing the same thing Niall, Zayn and Perrie did. Then we headed to 142 Chestnut road.

Haley POV

When the gang left it was the girls and I. Along with my unborn child. "Auntie Haley?" Arielle asked. "What baby?" I asked. "Are mummy and daddy and aunties and uncles coming back?" "Well of course they will. They love you too much just to leave you." I said. "You're right Auntie. We love you." Anna said "Love you too. Now, what do you want to do now?" I asked changing the topic. "Um, we could play with my barbies?!" Arielle said. Anna nodded then said," Yeah! Auntie will you play with us?" "you guys go ahead, I'll make you some lunch." I said. They nodded and went to play.

************************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS!!! SO, I WILL STILL BE DOING MY IMAGINES THOSE ARE JUST ON HOLD AND MY RANDOM STORIES  ARE ALSO ON HOLD. MY NEW BOOK........ I WILL DO THAT WHEN I CAN. PROBABLY WHEN I RUN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK.

QOTD

DO YOU THINK THAT THEY WILL SAVE CASS AND LIAM??

THAT I CAN'T SAY. 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE 9 MONTHS FROM NOW. SO YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE

BYE

~ALLIE