Chapter 8: Molly Louise Tomlinson

Haley POV *9 Months later*

Louis and I were laying in bed. Any day now, my baby girl will come. About 4-5 months we found out its a girl. "Hey, we still don't have a name." I told him. "Okay, how about. Molly. Molly Louise Tomlinson." He said.  I looked at him smiling with excitement. "So, I take that as a yes?" He asked. I nodded. Then I started to feel pain in my lower abdomen. "Louis, its time. She's coming." I said. He looked at me with wide eyes then got up and grabbed me and took me to the hospital. When we got to the hospital,  Louis carried me in and said," I need help my girlfriend's going into labor."  Right after he said that  the receptionist got up and grabbed a wheel chair for me. 

************ A LOT OF PUSHING LATER  (IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE ABOUT THE BIRTH) ****************

There she was, my baby girl, Molly Louise Tomlinson. Born April 16th ,2017. I could see Louis looking at me then to our daughter. She has Louis's eyes but looks more like me than Louis. I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I said.   "Oh. My.God!!!! Look at her.  She looks so much like you. What did you name her?" Allie asked.  "Molly. Molly Louise Tomlinson." I said  "Aw!  I love that name!!!" 

"Louis thought of it. Didn't you Louis?" I asked him. He simply nodded. "Well, I gotta go. I have to pick Cass and Anna up from dance." Allie said. "Okay bye Alliebear. It was nice to see you." I said. "Yeah, it's been a while hasn't it?" I nodded. "Bye Allie." Louis said. "Bye Boobear. I'll see you later. Babyboo."  Allie said leaving the room. WOW! We haven't called each other since we were freshman in high school. 

Allie POV

OMG! My neice is here! Everything is back to normal. I probably should explain. Nine months ago when Cassidy and Liam were kidnapped we went over to the house and got them out of there while Louis called the cops. Then the cops came in and arrested Paige, Tess, Eleanor.  Paige, Tess and Eleanor will be in jail for 15 years.  Anyways, Cassie and Anna came out from dance and we went out for lunch. And of course we went for Nandos. 

When we were finished, we went home and the girls went up to their room.  I got a call from Niall saying that he'll be home late. I told him the girls love him since they'll be asleep when he gets home.I walked up stairs and went into the girls' room and stood in the doorway watching them play Barbie's. I smiled to myself as they continued to play. I continued to watch them play when the doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and to the front door opening it. There stood a man that I NEVER EVER wanted to see again. "Hello there Allie."

"Go away." I said as I slammed the door in his face. I ran upstairs and into the girls’ bedroom. "Girls come with me and be very quiet." "Yes mummy" they replied. I grabbed both of their hands and brought them into my room. I let go of their hands and opened the closet door. "Girls go inside the closet and stay there ok. Don't ever come out unless I tell you to." I grabbed the house phone that was on the nightstand that was beside the bed and added Niall's phone number to the directory. "Now Anna I know you're very smart so if I never tell you guys to come out and you've been in here for a long time I want you to press this button and daddy's number will come up and then press the green button." I said as I pointed to an arrow button pointing up and the green button. "Ok mummy." Anna nodded. I"I love you both," I said as I kissed their foreheads. I closed the closet door and then went downstairs.my dad stood in our living room. "How cute. Are those babies yours?" He asked as he held the family photo that me and Niall took when the girls were two days old. " YES THEY ARE NOW  PUT THAT DOWN!!" I yelled. My dad ignored me and smashed the photo on the ground. "NOOO!!!" I screamed. My dad grabbed me and dragged me outside and threw me into a black van. Oh no not again.

Anna POV

I'm scared. Me and Cassie have been for a very long time so I  did what mummy told me to do and called daddy.

An: Anna N:Niall

N: Hello?

An: Daddy?

N: Anna baby what's wrong?

An: I don't know mummy told me and Cassie  to hide in yours and her closet because there was someone at the door and and and then she never came up to get us and we've we've been in here for a very long time. 

N: Okay baby I'll be right there. Did mummy show you how to use the phone?

An: umhm

N: Good job baby girl. Now, is Cassie still with you?

I look over and Cassie was still there.

An: Yes daddy she's still with me.

N: Okay baby now stay on the phone with me till I get home okay.

An: Okay daddy.

That's what daddy and I did we stayed on the phone until he got to the closet.  "Daddy did you see mummy downstairs?" I asked. "No baby, mummy went missing." daddy said. 

************************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS SO CLIFHANGER!!!! YES!! FINALLY ANNA'S POV!! YOU WERE PROBABLY WAITING FOR THAT! 

QOTD

WHAT DO YOU THINK ALLIE'S DAD DO TO ALLIE?

CAN'T SAY!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE

BYE

~ALLIE