Today is a good day so far. Well it would be if Zachary and Tiana would stop arguing. I don't know exactly what happened but they have been arguing since last night.

At least I have work today. I got called in for a little league thing.

/////

"MEDIC" someone yelled.

I ran over to where I was called. On the ground there was a little boy laying in the ground clutching his leg.

"Sweetie I need you to let go of your leg and so I can look at it ok"

I later his leg straight and check it. I looked towards a man and motioned to him.

"Ok can you pick him up gently and carry him to my office. I need you to be careful so I can hold his leg straight" I said.

The young boy was sobbing his eyes out. He was shaking. Who could blame him he may have broken his leg.

"Hi sweetie everything's fine ok. We're gonna call your parents and we will call for an ambulance. I'm sure everything will be fine" I said as we walked.

/////

"Hey baby how was work" Austin asked as he wrote down some lyrics in his notebook.

"Well I had about two broken legs and one fractured arm so not bad but not the best" I sighed.

"Damn" he said.

I took off my pants and jumped into bed cuddling up to him.

"Are they really still arguing" I said with an eye roll.

"Yep have been all day. They took a break and ate but went straight back to it" he said.

"IM DONE. IM TAKING MY SHIT AND LEAVING. YOU'RE JUST BEING RIDICULOUS" Tiana yelled.