"Fellow graduates we made it. It's been long and thought but we graduated. Some people go through struggles in their lives. No matter who the person has suffered from a type of struggle. But we got past it and didn't let it ruin our lives. We can overcome anything and anything we encounter we can get past it. College was a big step in our way and we got past it. So congratulations to the class of 2016 we did it" I spoke.

Everyone clapped and I sat.

-------

"I graduated" I yelled running to my friends.

"Alright let's take pictures then go out to eat a red lobster" Tiana laughed.

We hopped in your cars and drove over to RL.

I stood and held up my wine glass. "I really just cannot believe I graduated. I really just wanna thank all of you guys. You really helped and motived me to get through school and handle business. I'm really grateful that you guys helped pay for my last year. I'm really spoiled to have friends like you. I don't feel like I got here by myself. You all helped me when k was frustrated so to us" I smiled.

"To us" they repeated back.

We went on with our meals just talking away having discussions. Finally someone brought up the subject I knew was coming soon.

"That was kinda odd yesterday how Christina hugged you" Alex said.

"Um yea I wasn't really expecting" I said.

"So what are you feeling when it comes to Austin like do you still love him or..." Robert asked.

I looked around as I thought. They all looked at me waiting to hear what I had to say. I can't say I don't love him. That would be a lie. I took a big breathe and said what I felt.

"I love him. He was my first love. It hurts that he's with Christina. I guess you could say when it comes to love at the time right now I'm miserable. I can't have the one I love and it physically hurts. I know I walk with a smile but I bringing out the good in other parts of me life" I went on.

I felt like everything was awkward now.

"I'm not going to lie we don't hate Christina but I hate the idea of them as a couple. Like we've all talked about this and she's not not right for him" Zach said.

"She can't be that bad guys" I smiled.

It gives me joy to know that I'm not the only one that feels this way. To know my friends hate her too.

"I hate her. To be honest. And some of the bad things about when she sleeps over is that she eats everything, never cleans her mess, and when they fuck she's not quiet. Like I swear to you I've never heard anyone scream that loud during sex" Taylor laughed.

"""""""""""""
I can definitely say I had a great day. The ceremony, then the dinner at my favorite restaurant and finally going to bed knowing I have a paying job in the morning. I'm so glad My life spun around.

I'll have to thank Austin someway. Maybe I can get him and a guest tickets to a game or something. Without him I'd still be smoking drinking and probably be a prostitute.