5 months later

Things are kinda semi back to normal. My depression medication is working and I'm back to my normal. I've been at work and everything's good there.

Austin and I are back to how we were before I decided to do school. I can definitely say that this boy is the one for me. I never thought I'd be this happy.

I made sure to take my medicine this morning. If I don't take it then things definitely get depressing.

Anyways I have to go to court tomorrow. I can't even tell you how I think it's gonna go. Honestly I'm scared and my nerves are shot.

///://

"All rise in honor of Judge Jacobs" The Bailit said.

"Please be seated ladies and gentlemen" Judge Jacobs said.

/////

"Please explain what exactly happen that night" his judge said.

"I was raped all my life as a child. I was raped and beat by my own parents. So even after the few months of being together I didn't and was not ready for sex. That night he'd asked me and I told him I would consider it but I knew I meant no" I said starting to cry.

"After we'd showered we were laying in bed. He then leaned over and kissed me. He then started to undress me and I told him no and that I didn't want to have sex. He said to me 'I don't care I've waited long enough, and now it's time for me to get what I want'

//////

"All rise"

"Please be seated let's finish this today" Judge said.

"Jury please read your verdict" she said.

"We find the defendant Edward Matthews.... guilty of Rape" the man read.

All hell broke loose in the court. Everyone was talking and Eddie started crying, but he looked pissed.

"Bailiff please take him into custody and we'll meet back her next week to discuss sentencing" Judge Jacob yelled.