Austin just got home, and he brought some people two. Thank God he told me ahead of time to make a lot of food.

I finally got to meet Bobby Biscane. I see on social media and by Austin telling me about him that they've grown close as friends.

Anyways this dinner party was so entertaining.

There were so many tour stories that cracked me up. Robert started with one glass of champagne leading to multiple.

The night didn't last to long. Everyone was so tried from the jetleg. Those who were to drunk or a little drunk to dry slept on a couch somewhere in the house.

Austin got into to bed and I took one last look around the house. I made sure to cover everyone with blankets, and checked on my baby. Josiah was sound asleep thank God.

I crawled into bed next to Austin. I kissed him, and cuddled up to him

////////

Austin and I took Josiah to see the despicable me movie. Of course we watched the first two the day before. We did the whole movie thing.

I brought my big purse and we snuck in some Chick-Fil-A. We got him some candy and we brought blankets. We went to one of those theaters where the seats recline.

Josiah loved it. I've never seen him laugh so much. He kept laughing and giggling thought out the whole movie.

Today we are going home to pack. We are leaving in three days and I just want to make sure we have everything. This is the first time I will have ever left the country. I'm so excited.

///////

Austin and Josiah just got back from his last therapist appointment before the trip.

"Hi honey. Let me see my big boy" I said pulling Josiah into a big hug and tickling him.

"Mommy stop that tickles" he laughed.

"I'm sorry. Hey go get washed for dinner ok" I said.

He ran off and Austin pulled me into the kitchen to talk.

"So the therapist said that we should try to get him into his bed when we get back. He believes that it's time for him to try sleeping on his own now" Austin said.

"Alright. I just don't want my little boy to get scared" I said.

I have to admit I started tearing up when he said that. I know it's getting to that time but I'm just so worried. He might be so scared. Oh my goodness if this is how I am now just think about his first day of school.

"He'll be fine babe I'm sure. If not then I'm sure there will be something we can do" he said.

"I guess" I said.