We are here. I'm so excited. Although I found out Austin picked Italy because there's something he had to do here. I don't care though. I'm just happy I get to see Italy.

We ran into this lady at the airport and we had a misunderstanding but now I'm going to be in some Italian chip commercial. It was really funny.

We rented a house. With a pool and everything. We got in late so we went straight to bed.

//////

"Mommy I made a oops" Josiah said shaking me.

"What's wrong honey" I said all groggy.

I sat up and the bed was wet. I liked at him and he was crying. I would have been mad but he's been through some stuff so there's no way I could be mad. I went the bed when I was younger but my parents made me lay in it.

"Oh sweetie it's ok. We can clean this up and go to sleep. Go to the restroom and daddy will be there in a minute to clean you up" I said.

He nodded and slowly walked to the bathroom. When he was in there with the door shut I woke Austin up.

"Babe wake up. Honey wake up" I said shaking him.

"What's wrong Brooke" he said.

"You have to get up. Jay wet the bed. I'll clean it up if you go clean him up and handle all that" I said.

"Alright" he said.

After I cleaned the sheets and everyone was back in bed I sent an email to the therapist. I think maybe he should put this in his notes.