"Babe what the hell are you ok? Where's Josiah? Is he ok? Are you guys hurt? I think I need to come home. This is crazy I think you need extra protection" Austin rambled on.

Austin is shouting and freaking out as usual. May I remind you it's almost two in the morning here, but two something there.

"Honey there's nothing to worry about it. You always freak out. I only have a broken leg and arm. I called the insurance for his info and everything. No Josiah wasn't in the car just me." I said.

"Thank God. What car where you in?" he asked.

"Babe I was in my Mercedes" I said.

"Alright I guess how are you feeling babe" he asked.

"I'm fine. How are you? Did you make it to the hotel ok?" I asked.

We went on catching up. We didn't get much talking done when he was here.

Finally I had to get up and go to work. I wasn't able to do much, but I was  doing stuff on the computer. Working out schedules and all that stuff.

If gotta promotions throughout the two years and I was technically the boss. I guess I technically thought it'd be better for me to go in.

When I talked to Austin we decided to go to Italy. He had been there before he left for Japan, but I wanted I go.

The therapist said that it'd be good for us to take him somewhere and I'd be just him and us.

So Italy it is. Austin wants us to travel more and I can't blame him. With where I am in my job and his career only thing that's standing in the way is Josiah's education.

However he starting at age five. He's only three now so we have two years to travel.