Years down the road....

"Happy birthday sweetie blow out your candles and make a wish" I said.

Today was my daughters birthday. A few years ok we were able to adopt my Claudia Masters. Well now Claudia Mahone.

Some would think that my Luch is lifting up now but they'd be wrong of course. I have gotten in eight car accidents two being my fault. And I was actually kiddnapped for three hours. Turns out I was just someone in the wrong place at the wrong time. The person thought I'd fit the description.

Lord this is just wow. I have to say all though I still have bad luck I definitely have came a long way.

Hell I was abused in every way. I had to run away from home to create a better life for my self. I was smoking weed, drinking, and always having sex. Now I have a athletic medical degree, head athletic medic at the American Airlines Arena, Married for five years so far, and have two kids.

I can say my life had developed some turn around.

I wiped a tear and looked towards my husband.

"I love you so much babe thank you for everything" I smiled.

"I love you too babe. Thank you for making everything better. It's like Everything's Better with you"  he smiled.

I kissed my husband and we continued the party.

I so glad to get to live this life.