Resonating melody

To be a Princess~

Chapter 6 

Yuki's POV

~Host club hours~

Haruhi and I stood outside the white double doors of the host club. Its been a few days since the host club discovered Haruhi's secret.

I think they (Tamaki) have adjusted.

"I hope they don't mind that we're late." Haruhi says as she bites her bottom lip.

"We shouldnt worry too much. Anyway, Kyouya's the only one who would make a big deal out of it. " I dismiss with a wave of my hand.

"In case you've forgotten Yuki, I have a debt. You don't. I hope he doesn't make it larger than it already is..." she says with a worried expression.

"Well then. We better go in then." I say with a smile.

As we opened the double doors rose petals flew out and there in their pose in front of us.

"Welcome." They chorus.

I guess it was tropical paradise day today. They were all topless and wearing necklaces of frangipanis along with hula skirts. The entire room had somehow been transformed into a tropical rainforest overnight. Definitely Kyouya's work.

"You're late." Kyouya said impatiently as he scribbled on his clipboard.

"Sorry Kyouya." I say as I rub the back of my head.

"Do not apologize my daughter. As long as you get dressed in this then you will be forgiven!~" Tamaki declared as he held up a hula costume.

"Tamaki have you forgotten that I am a girl? I can't wear stuff like that!"

That sent him to his emo corner. I sweat dropped. Come onnn... Tamaki.

"Daddy. Don't be sad." I say with puppy dog eyes.

Anime tears formed in Tamaki's eyes.

"Oh my sweet sweet daughter!~" he said as he ran towards me in slow motion through a daisy field.

With my speed I ran behind Takashi like a little kid and peeped my head out from behind him.

Ha. He can't spin me now!

He stopped on the spot as still as a statue until.

"SO CUTEE!~" he squealed.

Suddenly the customers can through the door. Tamaki quickly composed himself and got ready to greet them.

I sat at my couch area with my group of customers drinking tea and such while Haruhi sat at a table talking with some girls. They started to get teary eyed and went on an on about how sad something was. What's so sad?

I spotted Tamaki and the twins standing behind a couch.

"She's a natural." they whisper.

"Excuse me, but I do believe that you have an appointment with me now." a rather pretty girl with short brown hair interrupted.

"Oh yes of course princess"

She really is a natural.

~~~After host club hours~~~

Tamaki was in his little corner of depression... Again...

Honestly. He overreacts sometimes... No make that ALL the time.

Why is he so upset? Did I do something wrong?

"Ne, Tamaki-sempai? What's wrong?" I said bending down to his level.