Stop Making Us Worry About You

“Excuse me, sir, but you’re not yet allowed to go in there. Dr. Lee gave me an instruction that—”

“I have an appointment with him, so if you’ll just excuse me.” Yunho walked pass the lady and went straight to Dr. Lee’s office.

“Seonsaengnim, do you really mean what you’ve just said on your message this morning?”

Dr. Lee Junki stared at him quite perplexed by his sudden appearance. When he calmed down himself he motioned Yunho to sit first.

“That’s why I need to talk to your parents first, Yunho-sshi. This is not—”

“I can decide for myself! I’m already 18 for goodness sake and I won’t­—”

“Please listen to me, first. The reason why I told you that, is for us to monitor your condition. It’ll be hard for us, and for you too, if we can’t see and know what you’re up to. I hope you can see what I am trying to point out here, Yunho-sshi.” Dr. Junki looked at him almost pleading.

But Yunho had a firm look on his face that he won’t change his mind whatever happens. Since he can’t do anything about that, Dr. Lee shook his head and heaved a deep sigh. “It will be hard on you, studying and receiving medication at the same time.”

“I can manage it.” Yunho said firmly, his face is serious as if closing a business deal.

* * *

“Hey, Kibum, where did your brother go?”

“What do you mean? Don’t tell me he ditch his class?”

Yoochun and Jaejoong looked at each other, as though waiting for a cue to tell Kibum what had happened. “Actually, he didn’t show up for the entire morning class.”

“What?!” Junsu shrieked which caused the other students to look at them.

“I mean, he’s not the type to not show up in class, right?”

“And he’s the campus ultimate nerd.”

The younger Jung glared at Changmin, “What?! I’m just saying the truth!”

“My brother’s not a nerd.”

“He is.” Changmin and Yoochun said together. Kibum was about to argue but Jaejoong interferes, “Do you know where he is, Kibum?”

“I’m sorry hyung, but I don’t know either. Mom and Dad told me that he went out early and he used his own car so I assumed that he went to school already.” Kibum said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh! I know! Maybe he went to Seoul Nat’l University Hospital.”

Kibum tilt his head and narrowed his eyes, “And what was he supposed to do there?”

“I don’t know. I saw him there yesterday. He told me that he met a client and was—”

“How come he never told us?”

“Maybe he was just tired or forgets about that.” Jae butts in.

Kibum put down his spoon and looked at his food, “But— well he do looks tired. But he should’ve told us anyway, even Dad doesn’t know that there was an emergency meeting and in the hospital? Seriously! Who’ll hold a meeting in a hospital with your client who was just admitted there? What was he thinking?”

“Workaholic,” Yoochun said in a low voice as he shakes his head. “He’s too worried on his work that he even neglects his own studies. And to think that he told me he loves to study. What the hell, is he going to college or what?”