Gemma Vitae

They are late.

Jaejoong looked at his wristwatch for the nth time that day. Geez, I can’t really trust that greasy-wide-forehead Yoochun when it comes to this.

“Ne, hyung~ why isn’t Chunnie-hyung here yet? Is he lost or something?” Junsu said as he look left and right. They’re in front of the movie theater waiting for the Jung brothers and the Park cousins (Yoochun and Changmin).

“I don’t know, Junsu. We should already expect this to happen since Yoochun’s the one who organized it. He might have an emergency or something.” Jaejoong sighed and leaned on the wall.

Junsu giggled and sat, “Yeah, he always does this, ne? I wonder if he’ll ever change?”

“Who knows?“

“Ah! There’s Yunho-hyung! Hyung!! Over here!” Junsu jumped up on his feet and waved his arms. Jaejoong stood properly and smiled at him.

“Hey, sorry guys for making you wait.”

“It doesn’t matter. Eh? Where’s Kibum-ah? Washroom?”

Yunho smiled apologetically and scratched his un-itchy head, “Hmm, he can’t come today. He’s not feeling well.”

“What’s wrong with him?” Jaejoong said worriedly.

“He said he’s having a headache but when I checked up on him, turns out that he’s having a slight fever. I told him I’ll just stay at home and look after him but he throw a pillow at me and yelled that I should go.” Yunho chuckled and stand between Junsu and Jaejoong.

“He also told me that you shouldn’t worry about him.”

“Hmm, but I wish he’s here also. And where’s Minnie and Chunnie-hyung, now?”

As if on cue, Jae’s phone rings, “Eh? But you’re the one who said we should hangout today. Yah~ Yoochun-ah!” Jaejoong stared at his phone in disbelief.

“Eh, waeyo?” Junsu looked at him worriedly.

“Geez that Yoochun, I can’t believe he’s ditching us today. He said he’s going to Jeju.”

“Wait what!? Why on earth is he on Jeju?” Junsu screamed which made the passing crowd look at him. The three of them apologized and bowed at the same time.

“You don’t have to shout.” Jaejoong elbowed him and bowed once again.

“I can’t help it.” Junsu groaned.

“So we’re just waiting on Changmin now?” Yunho said as he takes a look at the poster of movies posted on the wall.

“I don’t think so. Yoochun told me that he’s running errands on SNUH.”

“SNUH?”

“His Dad’s working as a neurologist there.”

“Neurologist?”

Junsu looked at Yunho curiously, “Hey, hyung, do you want to ask what neurologist is?”

Jaejoong’s eyes widen, “Junsu!” he warned him. The latter looked at him but ignored his warning.

“Because Yunho-hyung, you seem like asking what’s the meaning of the last words on Jaejoong-hyung’s sentence.”

Yunho laughed heartily and look apologetically at Jaejoong, “Is that so? I’m sorry if it sounds like that. I was just thinking which neurologist is Changmin’s father.”

“Why?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

“Hmm~ I met a neurologist on one of my dad’s business party when I was a child. Then I also met his son. We played a lot back then but we moved in Japan. Well, that was long ago and I already forgot the face of the kid and the name of that neurologist.”