The Jungs

“Hyung! If you’re not going to get out of your freakin’ bathroom we are going to be late! Hurry up, will you?! I don’t want to be late on our first day of school!"

“Kibum, don’t nag your brother like that, it’s still early.” Mrs. Jung smiled to her youngest son.

“But if he doesn’t hurry up we will be late and I don’t want that to happen. Besides, we’re new on that school it would be troublesome if we're going to be late.” whined Kibum. Mrs. Jung laughed at his son and was about to tell something when her phone went off.

Yunho went out of his room and smiled sweetly to Kibum. “Sorry Bummie-ah, my alarm didn’t woke me up.” said the 18 year old Jung and ruffled the hair of his brother.

“Yah! Stop doing that to my hair! Hurry up and eat your breakfast, hyung.” scowled Kibum.

“Okay, okay.” Yunho went to the dining room and ate his breakfast.

“Aish! That super nerd is as slow as a turtle. Argh!” Kibum followed his brother in the dining and finished his meal. After a while Mrs. Jung joined them.

“Umma, we’re going now!” Yunho called.

“Take care, honey, and keep an eye to your baby brother, ok?” Mrs. Jung planted a kiss on his cheek and send a flying kiss to Kibum who just rolled his eyes.

“I’m not a baby anymore.” he said.

“You’ll always be my baby brother,” whispered Yunho to himself and went out of the mansion to get inside the waiting car.

The Jungs are well known in Korea as well as in Japan (maybe even all over the world) since they own one of the biggest company of jewelry makers. They stayed in Japan for eleven years and the children got accustomed in the culture and language but then their parents never failed to teach them about the Korean culture and their own language. After eleven years of living in Japan, Mr. Jung decided to come back to their mother country and stay there for good. This decision shocked the brothers, especially Yunho since he’s already in senior year. Nonetheless he didn’t argue because he can’t do anything about it  besides, deep inside him he also wants to go back

♥ ♥ ♥

“Have you heard that the Jung brothers are going to study here?”

“Eh?! Seriously?!”

“I thought they are in Japan and they’re not going back here?”

“They already came back and they’re planning to stay here for good. Isn’t that nice? The richest people ever will be studying here!” squealed the girl.

“Now I’m wondering what these Jung brothers looks are.” And the two girls giggled.

♥ ♥ ♥

Aish, so early in the morning and the whole school is already full of gossips.” Shim Changmin yawned and went inside the campus.

“Changmin!!!!” He turned around to look where that dolphin voice came from and found Junsu running towards his direction.

“Morning, Junsu!”

“Good morning,” he smiled and walked together with him.

“Hey, where’s Jaejoong-hyung? Isn’t he with you?”

“He’ll be here later. Hey Changmin,” he paused and looked at his 185cm best friend. “You heard the latest news?”

“Ah, about those Jung?” Junsu nodded, “Aish, I don’t know why these people make a big fuss to a not-so-important thing. What’s the big deal anyway? Sheesh,” he frowned and took the chocolate bar in his pocket and have a good bite on it.