Affection 愛情

“Yah, Jung Yunho! What the hell, are you even listening to what I’m saying?”

“Eh? Are you talking to me?”

Kibum groaned in frustration and glared at him, “Wipe off that stupid grin on your face, hyung.”

Yunho looked at him quizzically and chuckled, “Shut up, and don’t even laugh. There’s nothing funny here. Seriously, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?”

“Nothing – nothing, just ignore me. Anyway, what’re you talking about?”

“About our school project, can you take a look at it?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“But first, wipe off that stupid smile of yours. You really look like a lovesick idiot.”

***

Junsu narrowed his eyes when he caught his brother looking right through the wall while playing with his pen. He creeps up behind him and whispered, “Hyung.” As he was expecting, Jaejoong jumped up from his seat. When he gathered himself back together, he glared at Junsu who was sniggering at his reaction.

“Junsu! Don’t scare me like that!”

“Sorry hyung, but I just feel the need to.” He said while trying to hold back his laughter. He sat in front of Jaejoong and he stared at him.

“What? Is there’s something on my face?”

Junsu chuckled, “Yeah, there is. You look like an idiot.”

Jaejoong widened his eyes and was about to say something but Junsu cut him off.

“You look like a lovesick idiot.”

He opened his mouth but upon realizing what Junsu had said, he sighed and laid his head on the table. “Su~ what should I do?” he mumbled.

“What did you say?” Junsu grinned when his hyung glared at him.

“Why don’t you say it to him instead on complaining it to me? Confess to him already!”

“It’s not as simple as that. And I can’t do it.”

Junsu shook his head and pat his brother’s shoulder, “See? I told you you’re in love with him. Gosh, why haven’t you realized it sooner and keep on denying it. Geez, hyung, you’re hopeless!”

“And you’re not helping me either!” Jaejoong slapped Junsu’s hand away, stood up and went to the kitchen.

“How am I going to help you when it’s not even my problem?”

“I need a distraction. Yeah, that’s right! I’ll just focus my attention to my studies. You’re a genius Jaejoong.”

“Hyung, are you talking to yourself?”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ignored Junsu’s question.

***

“So Mr. Jung, how’s the self study and tutoring going? Are you catching on already?”

“Yeah, but I kinda don’t understand some parts yet so I think I’ll be able to take the exam... uhm – next week probably.”

“Really? Does Mr. Kim giving you a hard time or does he even know–”

“Nope. He’s really a great tutor. I’m truly grateful that he accepted this extra job and I’m hoping that I’m not in his way or bothering him.”

Mr. Shin nodded his head and dismissed the student.

***

“Jaejoong-sshi, how’s the tutor been going?”