Suspicions

Kibum looked at his brother who was busy playing the food on his plate. It’s Monday morning and they are supposed to hurry up. But because Yunho was busy spacing out they are going to be late for sure. He sighed and wave a hand in front of his brother, Yunho blinked a few times and looked at him, “What is it?”

“Hyung, you’re spacing out. Are you alright?”

Yunho blinked again and looked down on his plate, “Is that so? Sorry, I didn’t notice. Hurry up and finish your meal, we’re going to be late.”

“I was about to say that to you,” he whispered and sighed.

The ride to school was silent and Kibum looked at his left where his brother was. The latter was looking outside the window blankly. He furrowed his eyebrows and wonders what could be the reason why his brother was acting so strange.

“Hyung we’re already here.”

Yunho stared at Kibum, asking him to repeat what he just said. Kibum sighed and shook his head.

“We’re already here. In case you forget, hyung, we still have classes to attend to so don’t space out, arrasso?” Yunho chuckled and nodded. After thanking Mr. Kwon for the ride, Yunho went already to his first class.

While Mrs. Seo was in the middle of discussing their lecture, he saw Yunho was looking outside the window with a blank face. “Mr. Jung Yunho.”

Yunho woke up from his dazed state when Yoochun slapped his shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

“Dude, you’re spacing out and Mrs. Seo is calling you for the nth time.” Yoochun said while giving him a ‘what-the-hell’s-wrong-with-you’ look.

“Oh.” He looked up front and saw that their teacher was staring at him, he stood up and bowed at her, “I’m so sorry, seonsaengnim.”

“You’re forgiven but the moment you do it again, you’ll be in detention, arrasso?” Yunho nodded and bowed again.

Jaejoong eyed him with concern. Yunho saw this and gave him a reassuring smile.

When their first class has ended, Yoochun faced Yunho, “What’s wrong with you? You’re a bit off today.” Jaejoong turned to look at him and his face was full of concern.

“Nah… Nothing’s wrong with me. I’m fine, so stop worrying about me.” He smiled at them but Jaejoong looked through his lie and pout.

“It’s clear that you’re not okay, Yunho-ah. There’s something bothering you.”

He chuckled and looked down at his desk. “There’s nothing wrong with me, seriously. I’m just thinking about what our team’s going to do about our new project.”

“Wait, what ‘project’?” Yoochun asked and began to panic.

“Relax, Chun. I’m not talking about school stuffs. I’m talking about OUR business.”

“Wait, wait, wait… I thought you’re not going to inherit your family business? Then why are you worrying about it?”

Jaejoong shook his head because of Yoochun’s question, “Of course he’s still going to worry about it, Chun. It’s still THEIR Company.”

Yoochun gave Yunho a confuse look, “B-but­­­—”

“I still help them out.”

“In what way?”

“I’m in-charge on designing jewelries.”

Yoochun and Jaejoong looked at him wide eyes and mouth slightly opened (in case of Yoochun), “Bwo??! Seriously??! You design those stuffs, for real? Man~ you’re great.”