Invitation

“What’s the date today?” Yoochun asked suddenly.

“Why did you get interested on the date all of a sudden?” Changmin looked at him weirdly as he pops a chip on his mouth.

“Shut up. Just answer my question.”

“It’s the 25th, why?” Junsu asked back curiously.

“25th?” Yoochun’s forehead creased then a genuine smile formed on his lips.

“You’re creeping us out.” Kibum stated a matter-of-factly.

“It’ll be Kwon Bo Ah’s birthday party on Friday,” he said dreamily. Junsu made a disgusting sound while Changmin rolled his eyes.

“Who is Kwon Bo Ah?” Kibum asked, a little bit confused to his friends’ reaction.

“Erm, she’s the most popular girl in here. She’s like Jaejoong hyung’s female version except she’s a real bitch.” Junsu said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“She’s the QUEENKA.” Changmin added when Kibum still looked confused and lost.

“Oh, I thought so. You don’t like her?”

“It’s not that WE don’t like her. More like we don’t like her attitude and her so-called-friends.”

“They are a bunch of brats, flirts and stupid girls.”

“No they are not.”

“They are BITCHES.” Junsu and Changmin yelled to Yoochun, which made the latter cover his ears.

“I don’t get why you don’t like them.” Yoochun stated as he stared at them unbelievingly.

“You still haven’t figured that out? Hyung, just… just look at them! They look slutty!”

“Junsu!” Jaejoong glared at his brother. Kibum choked on his drink, as he didn’t expect Junsu to say those kinds of words.

“But hyung, it’s the truth! Who on earth will wear a skirt that is way above the knee; almost exposing—”

“I got it Junsu so stop.” Jaejoong held his hand in front of his brother’s face and sighed. “We don’t have the right to judge others, alright? They choose to wear those kind of uniforms and well, some find it cute and sexy and others not but, we have to respect them.”

“I agree with Jae-hyung, though I don’t know if they deserve to be respected.” Changmin stated.

Jaejoong glared at him while Kibum made a confused expression. “How come I never noticed them before?” he asked loudly.

“Pfft! How will you notice them when you are so busy worrying about your brother? They’ve been trying to get your attention since the first day of school!” Changmin scowled as he explained it to him.

Kibum didn’t say anything and nods his head. “Yeah, right,” he mumbled, “Anyway, how’s Yunho-hyung doing?”

“Aren’t we’re supposed to ask that?” Yoochun asked back which made the younger Jung rethink what he just said.

“I mean, if he’s already done with his exams, will he be able to catch up or go back to your class right away?”

Everyone looked at Jaejoong, “Am I supposed to answer that?”

“Well, I don’t know much about what you and Oldie-sshi talked about.” Yoochun said as he gave him a teasing look.

“If I’m not mistaken, Yunho is also receiving extra lessons from the teachers and self-studying. I’m not really sure but I think if he’s done with the exams, he might come to class already.”